34

Aen slept like a log.

When she woke up, she found herself in the comforts of a bed in an unknown room.

What's worse is that the last thing she recalls was that she was drinking tequila at Bar Imbibe and after that, she doesn't remember anything at all.

Fuck.

She's wearing a stranger's clothes. Did something happen?

A shiver suddenly runs down her spine.

Fucking shit. This is why she really shouldn't have drank that much.

Why does she keep on betraying Yoongi?

She sighs loudly.

She needs to get out of this place but first, she needs to find her clothes.

She scans the room only to find her phone on the bedside table together with a hangover-relief drink and a note that says 'Drink this for your hangover.' (which she somehow finds cute) but the thing that caught her eye was the photo frame on the table with 7 people that she knew very well.

Suddenly her heart started to beat rapidly.

No. This can't be happening.

She hastily opens her phone to check the time and she finds that it's nearly lunchtime.

Then as she opened her call history, an incoming call from Yoongi startles her.

Her phone kept ringing but she just kept staring back at her phone. When the ringing stops, she released the breath she was holding in.

She needs to get out of this place.

But Yoongi called her again and again which made her anxious so she finally answered his fifth call.

"H-hello?"

Why the fuck is she suddenly stuttering?

"Hi. Are you awake now?"

"Y-yeah?"

"Good."

Then there was a brief pause before he continued.

"I cook some hangover soup earlier. Heat it and eat it."

"O-okay?"

"If you're looking for your clothes they're in the drier."

"Eehh? W-why?"

"They reek of alcohol and vomit. So I had to wash them up."

"W-what?! T-then... You... You... "

No... No fucking way.

Does this mean he to me? Fuck. This is so fucking embarrassing.

"We'll talk about everything later so just stay in my apartment until I come home."

"..."

What? Me? Stay? Here?

"Aen..."

"F-fine."

Why can't I say no?

"Thank you. I have to go now."

"Okay."

No. It's not okay.

"Please wait for me, Aen-nah... Don't go anywhere... and just stay there."