48

Days turned to weeks and weeks turned to months. Yoongi and Aen's relationship grew stronger as time goes by.

They never had any big fights, just those small petty fights which they laugh off at end of the said arguments.

One time they were at the Genius Lab and Aen teased Yoongi to which he teased her back in return.

"Yoon, I've always wondered how Kookie outgrow you?"

"Don't know. Why? You like taller men?"

Yoongi frowns and Aen suppresses a giggle as she tries to tease him.

"Maybe?"

Yoongi suddenly stops whatever he's working on his computer and faces Aen.

"It was kinda hot you know. You being the tall one back then."

"I don't look hot now?"

"Hmm..."

Aen pretends to think. Although it doesn't really matter to her, she continues to tease him as a payback for the teasing he did to her the other day.

"Right now... You're just good-looking."

Yoongi raises one of his eyebrows.

"Well, that's a given. I am handsome."

Aen chuckled at that.

"Yes. You're very handsome indeed. Probably another reason as to why I love you."

Yoongi frowns again but this time, he stands up and walks toward Aen.

"So if I didn't look good now, you probably won't love me then?"

Aen shrugs.

"Okay."

With a stoic face, he goes back to his computer, sits down on his chair, and starts working again.

A few seconds passed by, and Aen stands up and pokes Yoongi. She suddenly feels bad for what she did.

"Are you mad?"

"No."

"Yoon... You know I was just kidding right?"

Aen, asks worriedly. She felt like she overdid her teasing. While this time around Yoongi suppresses a chuckle.

"Don't know."

"Yoon..."

Aen tugs his shirt.

"Yoonie..."

Yoongi ignores her and she tugs his shirt again.

"Jagi..."

With a sigh, Yoongi then faces her.

"We're you teasing me because I wasn't paying attention to you?"

Aen widens her eyes and blushes.

"What? No. No. I... It was just... I wasn't... I..."

Yoongi smirked.

"You're rambling, Aen-nah... Well... You have my full attention now. Tell me what's going inside that head of yours."

And Aen punches him in the chest.

"Meanie. You were the one who teased me first the other day. This was supposed to be a payback, not the other way around."

Yoongi holds her wrist and stops her. Then he pulls her towards him. Their faces are a few inches apart.