5

2 months seemed to pass by quickly.

Both boys started to prepare themselves for what was coming.

Jin posted his preparation for entering the Armed Forces by posting a selfie on @BTS_twt with a caption of emojis ✂️🧒 making fans excited about what he would look like.

The next day a Bangtan Bomb video was uploaded to BTS YouTube Channel BangtanTV showing how his hair was cut.

The video garnered millions of views in a day. Fans reacting on social media saying how he still looks good and is still the 'Worldwide Handsome' even with his military haircut.

While Yoongi posted his selfie on @BTS_twt with the caption "I'm ready." with his hair dyed back in black.

His post together with Jin's has garnered millions of likes and retweets as well.

Fans react to his selfie saying how he looks good and handsome with his black hair, leaving encouraging comments, and cheering him up for his upcoming public service.

The other members also showed their support to both their beloved Hyungs.

They all showed up together with Yoongi during Jin's hair-cutting ceremony as he would like to call it.

Jimin posted pictures with the caption "Jin-Hyung's Ceremonial Hair Cut and Yoongi Hyung's Iconic Black Hair" on Twitter.

j-hope posted a video on Twitter as well, where all the members played around teasing their two Hyungs.

Bangtan also had taken group photos with the two Hyungs, with Jin's new haircut and Yoongi's black hair, which were uploaded to BTS Official Twitter Account.

JK posted a G.C.F. teaser photo with their two Hyungs on Twitter and the next day a G.C.F. video was uploaded to their YouTube Channel BangtanTV highlighting his two Hyungs which swoon ARMY's hearts.

RM posted a long message for his two Hyungs in Weverse and a photo of the message which he wrote in a paper on Twitter saying how grateful he is for having them as Bangtan's Hyungs which they always could count on.

Lastly, V posted candid pictures of the two on Twitter with the caption ''I will miss you my Hyungs" making fans feel so emotional.

In a few days, they will officially start their military service.

__________________________________________________________________________________

This chapter is dedicated to:

joybeloya 💚 TheScarletKISS 💛 AadyaSanthosh 💙 Teey03 💜 and tyler19tio 🤎

__________________________________________________________________________________