54

When Aen woke up, she had a terrible headache and Yoongi took good care of her.

After Aen felt better, they proceeded with the schedule for the remaining time they had in Aen's hometown.

When they were about to leave, Yoongi was surprised to find Aen sitting in the driver's seat.

She sheepishly told him then that she does know how to drive.

"How come you never told me?"

Aen smiles and shrugs at him.

"Well now, you know."

And Yoongi chuckled at that and told her that it would be an honor for him to be sitting on the shotgun seat as Aen drives them to their designated destination.

Together with the car were Aen's mom, dad, and Carly who was seated comfortably in the back while her sister is in another car with her boyfriend as the driver and their passengers were Aen's grandparents.

As Aen started driving them to their first stop, Yoongi keeps looking at her. He smiled to himself and then an idea came to his mind. He fishes his phone from his pocket and takes a video of Aen. He's definitely going to brag about her to the boys.

Afterward, he enjoys the view of Aen's hometown.

They first went to a local farm garden and enjoyed the breathtaking views there and took several photos.

Afterward, they all went to a local hot spring resort. They all enjoyed bathing and relaxing on the hot waters.

Carly enjoyed playing and swimming with Aen and with Yoongi as well and she even showed them how good her swimming skills have gotten.

And as Aen watches her, she suddenly feels very proud of her little achievements even though she wasn't with her all the time and comes to a realization that she's growing up.

She sniffles her tears away and joins her and Yoongi as they play on who can hold their breath longer.

Of course, Yoongi lets her win and Aen laughs internally. Her heart warms and she feels really happy watching how the two interact and suddenly hugs both of them which confuses the two but hugs her back as well.

When lunchtime came, they ate at the cottage they rented at the spring resort.

Aen happily feeds Carly like a mama bird who feeds her chicks, she also feeds Yoongi sometimes and Aen laughs when as soon as the two finish eating, they went back on the waters to relax for a bit, afterward Aen joined them and they played some more before they leave the place.

As soon as they arrived home, Aen felt anxious. Their flight will be in a few hours away and she hasn't told Carly about it yet.

She was pacing back and forth in her room thinking how she was going to break it to her gently when Yoongi emerges from the bathroom and looks at her worriedly.

"Hey..."

Aen seems to concentrate on whatever she's thinking that she didn't even notice Yoongi calling her.

He approaches her and gently pats her shoulder and it startles her.

"Y-Yoon?"

"Calm down."

"I am... calm."

"No. You're not..."

Yoongi sighs.

"Take deep breaths."

"I..."

Aen see's the worried look on Yoongi's face and she sighs and nods her head.