29

A few days pass by and the issue didn't seem to die down.

Some fans knew her already in days. They must've tracked her down.

They weren't happy with her involvement with Yoongi so Aen keeps getting harassed day by day to the point that their team manager decided to let her off from work for a few days.

She went home feeling stressed and in pain.

Today was the worst day so far. She had bruises and scratches from the sudden attack.

Luckily some bystanders who saw the situation helped her.

Angel was really worried for her as well so she decided to forbid Aen from stepping out of their apartment.

Aen chuckled dryly at that.

"I'm not going anywhere anyways, I don't have work remember so why should I leave the apartment."

-----

Meanwhile, Yoongi tried to focus on his work at the office.

Good thing his co-workers just treat him normally otherwise he'd be stressed out.

He also made a daily routine that consists of (1) going to work and (2) after work, he goes straight home to work on his music. He also refrained from checking any social media sites to reduce the stress he was feeling.

He even decided not to check on how Aen was doing even when she delivers Yakult at his office.

Part of him wanted to but then another part of him decided against it and he finds the situation so ridiculous because, despite everything that has happened, he couldn't even stop thinking about her.

He just earnestly hopes that the issue would die down soon.

Unfortunately, though it doesn't.

Namjoon called one night to inform him that Dispatch 'drop another bomb' as he would like to call it.

They released photos of him and Aen together again.

He panicked and hastily opens his television and there it was on the news.

Breaking News!!!

Dispatch released another piece of evidence of BTS SUGA together with his soulmate outside a police station in Nonhyeon dong.

The suspect who had caused his soulmate's accident turned himself in but she did not press charges against him after learning that he was a graduating student therefore he was released from jail

Some fans were amazed because of what she did saying she was a good person with a good heart and that she was perfect for Yoongi while some are a bit skeptical saying maybe she staged the accident to get closer to Yoongi and the suspect was her accomplice.