II

Sunoo

"KIM SUNOO!!!"

Well, Good morning to you too mother. What a lovely way to greet your most ethereal son to ever walk the face of the Earth.

I heard another shout from my mom before running downstairs from my room in the house attic to the luxurious living room where my mom. .  .o well my step mom was sitted on the expensive couch wearing the latest release of a certain expensive clothing brand and sipping a wine that I can say costs more than everything I currently own. The dangling jewelries that decorated her from head to toe also could cost hundreds of dollars and even thousands. Take note also how her face is caked with make up and who the hell will tell her a ball gown is only beautiful inside a ball room and that it cannot go together with a leather boots? Also please tell her how an orange eye shadow is not a great combination with a green lipstick. She looks like so colorful to the point that I might think a unicorn threw up on her.

"Yes Ma'am?"

Yes BTW she hates it when I call her mom. Well the feeling is mutual since I don't like to call her mom either. She's nothing like my mom. She's a devil who disguised herself as a clown.

"You move like a snail and your outfit is trash, that probably cost less than my nails. Why do you look so ugly tho?"

Well remind me again who is the real clown in this house because I'm definite, it's not me. I am way prettier than her in many levels that I think she can't even reach half of.

Because I stayed quiet, she continued.

"My twins are going out shopping today and they will buy school supplies and they need a driver and an assistant, I want you to drive them and don't worry dear, I enrolled you to the same school as them because, well who will they call when they need a maid right?"

I let out a laugh as I tried so hard not to punch her surgical face. How dare she insult me, calling me trash and making me her son's maid? I am also a member of this family. . well not now that my father is dead and this monster of a stepmother is taking everything my parents kept for me. But I'm also grateful that she remembered how I also need to be educated and that I want to enroll in the school her sons go. My besties go there.

"Jay! Sunghoon! Sunoo is here, come out now"

She gave me a mocking smile as if telling me that I am nothing like her sons and I am literally nothing like a person.

Speaking of Jay and Sunghoon, they're already inside the car so I walk over and starts to drive us to the most prestigious mall in town, in short, only people with an insane amount of money can afford to come here. Meh a dollar store is way more convenient than there.

Sunghoon and Jay are as usual very quiet and distant. Unlike their mother, these two actually know how to make themselves look presentable especially in picking clothes. Sunghoon is still getting the hang out of it as he is sometimes like his mother who has a terrible sense of fashion. Good thing, he's Jay's brother so no problem.

When we reach the entrance, I parked the car before we enter the mall. I use to come here with my mom and dad to buy toys but now that they're not here, I am now here to accompany my step brothers to buy something.

They enter the bookstore in this  mall and start to put pens, papers, markers and many more school supplies in the cart I am currently pushing. Good thing about them is that they actually value knowledge so I don't have to deal with the fact that I must do their schoolworks.

"Sunoo!"

Huh? My name has been called more often lately.

I turn around and I saw two figures coming my way.