XXI

(I don't think I can write the continuation of the scene last chapter haha. I'm sorry to those who want the full scene hehe.

Or if you're lucky, it may appear last chapter 😂😂)

Niki

My eyes flutter open when I felt the sun. My senses immediately realized where am I and the phone that's vibrating on the table.

I reached out Sunoo's phone and answered the unknown caller.

"You woke up? Oh . . I just hope you'll never wake up again. Too bad I'll end you soon. Don't worry dear, we'll see each other soon. . ."

She dumb or something?

I thought so highly of her, I thought she could've sent a spy or a detective to stalk Sunoo just like what I saw in one drama but I guess, this is better, she knows nothing about me then.

I let out a sigh realizing that she's not stalking us. It means, we can at least sigh in relief.

I pulled Sunoo closer to me as sun hits his face.

My eyes travel to his neck and I smile as I saw my mark beautifully and permanently imprinted on his skin. My fingers slowly caress the mark, it looks tattooed on his skin.

Tears filled my eyes when I realized the fact that I'm already mated to the love of my life, the most amazing human I've known so far. Last night was fantastic. I cant even detail what happen and all I can say is that, its mind blowing. I got scared that I might hurt him so much but in the end, he said it's alright.

I'm happy to be one with him finally after waiting for years for him but now, he's connected with me and I fear that the enemies might trace him and he'd be in danger.

That's why I'm gonna make us stronger.

Why does he look glowing tho?

Was it the sun? And don't even deny the fact that he looks even more beautiful even in sleep.

He softly groan and cuddle even closer to me before his eyes slowly flutter open.

When our eyes met, he blushed before burying his face on my chest.

"Good morning sweet cheeks"

Because we really need to shower, I softly move away from him.

"We have to shower. . "

I stood up and went to the bathroom as I set the tub and filled it with warm water and bubbles too.

I saw that he's still in bed making me laugh.

"Come on. ."

"I'm . . hurting . . "

Oh right.

I instead carried him despite his protest and we enter the bathroom before I carefully place him in the tub.

"Ow . . "

"I'm sorry. . "

"You're unbelievable. ."

We laughed before I joined him in the tub, I sat behind him as we enjoy the warm soap bath.

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine Niki. . I just felt sore you know . . but I feel amazing thank you"

"Me too. . . Thank you. I never felt this great before. Did Riki hurt you by the way?"