IX

Sunoo

My pillow is so comfortable and it smells good.

I slowly open my eyes and come face to face with a sleeping beauty.

Why am I cuddled with him?

My face immediately blushed when I remember him from a while ago. Man not even 24 hours after I woke up and I'm already confused as hell to what was going on.

I was kidnapped, then was shot, I was asleep for days and when I woke up, I am in a wolf's lair. A wolf shifted in front of me then there's a fight between them then there's this ugly wolf who wants to kill me, I was saved by the handsome wolf, got my sounds treated by a lovely pink haired boy and now, I'm sleeping in the arms of the most gorgeous creature I've ever seen apart from myself.

I slowly move as I angle my face to stare at his.

He looks so young, I wonder how old he is.

My hands moved as I slowly and softly poked his mole on his chin. Feeling the skin against my fingertips, I immediately withdraw my hands and because of the quick movement, his eyes slowly snap open as they immediately land on me.

He's staring again.

But I'm not creeped out, that's what creeps me. Feeling comfortable with this total stranger. . wow.

"How are you feeling now?"

He asked as his thumb brush my cheeks.

"I'm fine . . thank you. . is it night time already?"

"Yeah. . "

Can I ask him things tho?

Wait, I can right? I mean, he looks nice and I'm comfy with him.

But before I open my mouth, I noticed how our position is still how I woke up. Gosh this is so embarrassing. I must've pulled him in my sleep.

I slowly pull myself away when I felt him tighten his grip on me.

"Don't pull away . .  please. . "

He looks adorable with a pout on tho.

"Ok . . uh . . can I ask something?"

"Of course. . anything"

I just fixed my position so I'm facing him completely before asking.

"What happened? I mean, how I ended up here? And since I already know you guys are wolves, I will leave that question for now"

His hand began to stroke my hair and trust me, I almost fell asleep again. How is he doing that?

"Since you know we're wolves, I will just say, we also go to the human's territory. We go there to buy some supplies like clothes. But we really don't want to cross the line with a human.  . they're scary. ."

I nodded in agreement with that when my stepmother came to my memory. Yeah she's the person I don't wanna cross the line with.

"One day, I was strolling in the forest. . . when I heard some sound of running and gunshots"

I unconsciously lean closer to him as I remember that horrible event. He seem to be feeling my fear or he seem to want to assure me I'm fine as he pulls me closer and I saw his eyes flashed gold before returning back to it's original color.

Is he angry? I saw that in Soobin before he transformed and growl as he leave me a while ago to fight.

"I'm in my wolf form when I saw you. . . you're shot on the side. . "