X

Sunoo

After Niki literally spoke telepathically to everyone in the room, I grip his fur as he began to walk towards the forest. We walk pass other wolves either in their human or in wolf form who are in their own world. They gave Niki a short bow. Is he a royalty here?

I pull the bag containing his clothes back to my shoulders before holding onto him again.

After the houses were out of view, Niki stopped and look ahead before looking back at me.

Huh?

This is . . . what's he trying to say?

Just then, he suddenly ran making me grip onto him tighter as I lean forward.

"Wow . . .this feels great Niki!"

The wind mess up my hair as I continue to laugh totally enjoying the wind on my face. I look around as we ran inside the forest admiring every tree I see.

Wow, the trees here look very beautiful, fresher and greener. These trees here are spoiled, unlike ours, they all look suffocated and I don't know, sad.

The forest looked fresh and I can literally lay down on the ground at how clean it looked haha.

"Is that a fox?"

I look like an excited kid in a zoo for the first time.

I felt Niki stop making me look around and as I do, I can't help but let out a gasp in awe as I look at the scenery before me.

The forest can get even prettier with this scenery.

Before me stood a beautiful arc of roses and as we walk in further, I saw a beautiful waterfall. The water is so clean, sparkling under the light of the moon. Fireflies are evident everywhere and the rocks, I don't even know how to describe the place. I saw some benches here and there.

I felt Niki slowly lowering down so I jumped off him and let my feet on the ground.

The grass are so soft and I can't stop staring . .

I've never seen anything like this.

"This place will be more beautiful under the sun. But during night, the waters look sparkly and this is the spot to look at the moon"

I was startled when somepne spoke but when I look back, I saw Niki standing there, already dressed as he smiled at me.

"Then can we come back here tomorrow?"

He thinks before he gave me a sad look.

"I'm sorry. . but you can come here with Beomgyu or Yeonjun. . I have a meeting together with Soobin tomorrow. . "

That's sad but of course I know he has some work to do. He seems to be of the higher ranks if you ask me.

"Oh . . its ok Niki . . but can we stay longer here?"

"Of course. .. Here I brought a blanket"

We lay on the blanket as we look at the moon. It's so pretty.

I always look at the moon when I recall my mom's story about fairies and curses, wishing that they're real haha.

"What are wolves like? Can you tell me more about you? I promise i will also tell you stories. . please?"

He laughed and I took that as I sign that it's ok. I sat up and he did as we look at each other.

"Well . . for starters, we're peaceful creatures if undisturbed. . but we don't eat humans. . their blood smells delicious please don't be grossed out"