XXIV

Sunoo

The next morning, Niki and I are already set in their training ground. This is where the warriors and basically every wolf would come and train. I look around fascinated by the huge punching bags, and the set looks like it was inspired by kungfu panda or something due to its multiple obstacles and bone breaking equipment.

"Think you can handle this sweet cheeks?"

O boy, my noodle arms could never imagine to even go near those metal things and now, here I am, facing one or even worse.

Looking around, I saw some female training with all their might making my jaw drop.

The girls are so different from those at school. I bet if they come face to face with these badass, all they could do is flaunt their pointy and painted nails and shiny jewelries plus their stacks and stacks of cards.

These girls could make someone like me fly to the moon in one punch, they're hella strong and they're not in their wolf form. Just how strong can these girls be?

"You think I can handle this?"

I nervously asked Niki who smiled at me before puling me towards some spinning things.

"Let's start simple . . ok? Just try to dodge these logs. Any tactic can do except running away, just dodge"

Oh. .

This is easy.

I stood in the middle of the spinning disaster and the logs starts to come to me so I bend down, jump over, move to the side, whatever I can and as I go on, the logs starts to come in faster without me noticing making me move faster trying my best to dodge.

This is tiring.

As I jump over one log, another immediately came flying and hit me on the chest making me stumble down and I can't feel my bum, gosh that hurts.

The spinning stops and I look up to see Niki's hands so I grab them.

"Is it too fast?"

"am I too weak?"

He immediately look at me when I mentioned that.

"Why would you think that?"

"Because dodging is easy and yet I failed . . "

"You think you failed? . . . I think you're amazing . . don't think about anything ok? . . everything takes time and a great strategy sweet cheeks. ."

I look up to him as he gave me a smile.

"Ok . . let's do this . . just in case I'd be chased with bullets again, then I can evade . . "

I stepped in again and it starts to spin again. This time, I'm not aiming to dodge everything. Not when I noticed how each log has its own turn. It kinda had a pattern to when to hit and accelerate.

I began to get the hang of it when it suddenly switched and now, another whole pattern starts and I continuously got hit left and right.

Niki stopped again and carried me to one of the couches.

"That was amazing .  . you learn quick. . most wolves got hundreds of hits before passing that stage but you. . you're amazing"

I am amazing.

I felt something cold on my face only to realize it was a towel and Niki slowly is wiping the sweat that falls down my face. I felt tingly inside and trust me, I could do more of those if Niki would take care of me like I'm the most valuable royalty on Earth, I would gladly do so.