III

Sunoo

I drove the twins home and I am about to get the things from the trunk when I saw Jay already took the bags as he and Sunghoon enter the house.
I am about to close the trunk when I saw a bag left. I grab it immediately as I follow them inside.

"Jay hyung. . .you left a bag"

He turn to face me as I hand out the bag.

"Keep it"

My eyes widen as I look at him.

"Oh. . . well thanks. By the way, I'm sorry about Jungwon. Please don't be mad"

I pleaded with my hands clasped together as I look at him.

He gave me a nod before heading to his room.

Wait . .  what just happen? First, they have me school supplies, then they didn't shout at me for what Jungwon did. Seems like the two of them have had a good day. They seem to be in a good mood, especially Jay hyung. That guy can't last a day without shouting at me.

Whoever made their day great today, please show up again everyday or every minute please. I really don't like it when they glare at me. You can say I'm already used to it but it won't hurt to be treated a human once in a while in this household.

I walk to my room and place the bag on my desk as I rummage through it. It has three binder notes, a set of an the expensive pen they always use, a stack of sticky notes, and some other stuff. Wow, I'm actually touched with this. When was the last time they got me something?

I tried to recall but ended up with the event ten years ago when dad was still alive.

I smiled as I look around my room. They never got me anything, they just gave me my allowance and I get things my own which in the end always cost a little as I have to budget to have enough food for myself. Today is the only day in ten years that they gave me things without me having to beg for it and in the end ended up cleaning the whole dang mansion before having it. Some of the things in my room are from Jake hyung and Jungwon. Those two are ready to give me everything but I don't want to do that. I want to be their friend, not someone to be a liability.

A tear fell on my face as I stare at the photo of me and my dad and a photo when mom was still alive. how I wish magic is real and those fairies my mom used to tell me are real.

I wish I can also wish on fairies, I would rather wish that they remove the evil dust in my step mom and stepbrothers' heart so they will be good to me again.

I guess my step mom is so so bad that the fairies are not visiting her.

Flashback

"Mommy, are those fairies real? The bunny boy next door thinks so"

Sunoo asked his mother who is currently trying to put him to sleep.

"Bunny boy?"

Sunoo giggled before sitting up.

"Yesh. . . he's older than me and he looks like a rabbit. . I heard his friends call him cookie. .. Now he's a bunny and a cookie .. ."

Sunoo is giggling with the new found fact about their neighbor.

"But are fairies real mommy?"

His mother sighed before cradling him.

"Yes baby they are real. You know what they say, those fairies are hunting for bad guys"

"Oh oh . . like those who make people hurt and in the hospital?"

His mom laughed before continuing her story.