XII

Sunoo

Seeing the pain in Niki's eyes as we leave makes me sad for some unknown reasons. Surely, we spent time together, he saved me multiple times and I'm really comfortable with him but the way his eyes looked like he desperately begs me to stop. You know what I mean? As if I can hear his thoughts and it was screaming for me to not go. I want to ran back to his arms, because in there I feel safe, but I also can't let my stepmother take everything believing I'm dead. I just want to prove my existence and then I can go back to Niki.

I'm talking as if I'm his boyfriend or something.

Anyway, Jungwon and I found Jay hyung's car and we also saw him. Jongseong looked shocked as well as Jay as they look into each other's self. Jay hyung is black haired and Jongseong is blond, and they really look alike. I also didn't fail to notice that as the doppelgangers stare at each other, their lovers are just clinging onto them.

I never know Jungwon would be so possessive to the person he wants to kick to Mars less than a week ago.

Heeseung naturally is a possessive creature so understandable.

It still feels weird.

"Sunghoon and Jake . . are they with you?"

Jay nodded and I look at Jongseong and Heeseung.

"Sunoo ..   I know this is stupid for me to ask but. . please.  . come back as soon as you can"

Jungwon and Jay are confused as they stare at the backs of the two who's walking away.

I want to come back too. . . to Niki . . but I don't know when.

"Hey . . who are they?"

"They're the ones who helped me survive. . now let's go before your mom will completely take everything"

Even if he's still confused, Jay and the two of us enter the car with Jungwon on the passenger seat. I look at two people beside me who's currently asleep and cuddling.

"Did you guys really waited for me to be out before going out?"

Jay laughed and I just rolled my eyes. .  they're unbelievable, seriously.

I observe how these two sleeping love birds are. I don't know but seeing them made me miss, Niki, I can still feel his hands on mine, his arms around me and the softness and comfort of his fur when I lay on him.

I miss him. .

Looking at how Sunghoon literally let Jake sleep on him while he spoons him in his arms. They both have cuts and bruises but Sunghoon has a busted lip and a cut about his eyebrow while his knuckles are bruised.  Did these two started dating too?

So what was that heated glare battle in the living room before?

Is that a love staring contest? The first one to blink falls in love?

We manage to reach the hospital and admit the two as they look really in a bad state before Jay drove us to the mansion, the mansion I once love and now I dread to enter.

"Are you blind?! Sunoo's body is recovered and he's dead. So it means being his legal guardian, I have the right to claim everything."

That's the witch who's still after the money.

"You have to understand, I cannot just give it to you. You already took your sons money and what your husband left you, why do you still come for Sunoo's?"

That's my parent's attorney.

"Then give it to Jay or that brat Sunghoon the money then"

Oh sure, they'll give them my money and then this witch will use her "legal guardian" drama and take it to herself. As far as I can remember, she can literally sell her sons to anyone interested for a price, that's how evil she can be.