XVII

Sunoo

My wounds are surprisingly well healed and it's not painful anymore when the bandage was removed. I also manage to call Jungwon to tell them I'm fine and will go back there Sunday morning to prepare for school on Monday.

Currently, I am in Niki's room and I'm feeling better. I don't know the healing process will be this easy.

I start to stretch my bones as Niki told me to prepare as he will tour me around. I thought he would teach me how to fight or so, but he told me, it'd be also nice if I will first be familiar with the territory to make my training easier.

"Hi sweet cheeks. You ready to go?"

BTW, I'm just out the shower and I still don't know why he call me sweet cheeks.

"Oh, . . uhm, is what I'm wearing alright?"

Niki shook his head as he let out a laugh before opening his closet. I'm wearing his clothes by the way.

"You look pretty but those clothes . . look. . here"

I took the pair he gave me before running to the bathroom to change. These are just a shirt, a hoodie and some pair of shorts. I bet these should go above the knees but being the small person I am, it reaches more than below the knee.

Putting on my shoes, I walk out.

"Let's go?"

He turn to me as he scan me from head to toe making me blush. He slowly walk towards me without a word.

A gasp immediately left my lips when his met mine in a kiss.

Listening to my instinct, I tiptoed a little and wrap my arms around his neck as his went around my waist before pulling me closer to him. I start to move my lips in sync with him as I felt him smile.

We parted after a few minutes as I look into his mesmerizing eyes when I saw a different color. His eyes are red. 

"Niki?"

He smiled before giving me a peck.

"Think again Peach"

I let out a laugh.

"Peach?"

"Guess who. . "

Niki told me about his wolf, Riki but I didn't know Riki can also come to surface in his human form. He then told me about how wolves have two identity and that's human and wolf. They human self can take over the wolf form and vice versa. The two can be different tho but Niki said both selves are my mate. He made it sound like I have two boyfriends.

"Riki?"

He smirked before he kissed me again and this time, I definitely can tell this is not Niki.

His kiss is not as soft and melting as Niki's but his is . . . how can I put this, hot and gentle. I don't even know those two can go together.

When we part, I'm out of breath.

"What was that for?"

He smiled and held my hand.

"I'm sorry, . . you're too pretty. . come on?"

I laughed as we headed outside the house and into my car where he sat on the driver's seat.

"Where to Riki?"

"It's nice you recognize me"

"Niki's eyes aren't red. . yours is"

He laughed before starting the engine and we drove around.