Extra

It's been like more than 24 hours and the police already declared a kidnapping scene for Sunoo and they already started to search.

At that moment, Jay is currently crumbling in the inside as he grip the keys on his hand.
He knew it was his mother's plan and all but he's scared.

Midnight already came and as their mother sleeps peacefully, Sunghoon is packing his bags. He knew all along that after tomorrow, his 'mother' will kick him out the house, so better yet leave.

........   

Sunghoon drove to the apartment he plan to stay for the meantime but unfortunately, it was already occupied. He checked in a hotel for the night and think of ways to find a place to stay.

The next day, after having his cup noodles, he went to the park to stroll and to his luck, he saw how it was vacant.

Thinking about Sunoo and where he could possibly be made him feel useless. He knows something but did nothing, he's helpless.

Walking towards the ice cream stand to cheer himself up, a familiar puppy looking creature was also seated eating his own ice cream while letting his thoughts fly.

Sunghoon think didn't think twice and approach the said male who's also startled by his presence.

"You have news about Sunoo?"

Jake startled Sunghoon with his question but seems like the other didn't mind.

"No . . . you happen to know a place I can rent for the meantime?"

Jake looked rather shocked at the remark and he just look at Sunghoon who looks like he really need something to stay making Jake think.

With all the chaos going on , the two don't find the strength to argue anymore, they'd rather stop as they're both tired and anxious.

"I'm looking for a roommate tho"

Sunghoon looked at him almost quickly.

"Isn't Jungwon your like housemate?"

Jake shook his head.

"I have a huge ass apartment by myself. . . it drives me insane sometimes.  . Jungwon has his own. . he's with his cousin"

Sunghoon nodded as he thought of possible events if he accepted the offer.

"Don't worry, there are two bedrooms with their own bathrooms. . -"

"I'll take it. . just for the meantime . . "

Jake nodded gesturing Sunghoon to follow him as they walk towards the said boy's apartment.

Sunghoon was amazed at how huge the apartment was.

"How did you manage this?"
Sunghoon asked and Jake just laughed.

"I have helpers coming here weekly to clean, and such. . "

When they enter, Sunghoon saw two people dress in business attire who are casually chatting together but upon seeing their entrance, the woman immediately ran to Jake as she embraced him.

"Jakey baby how are you? I've heard about Sunoo . . . I asked help from my friends to search for him. . don't worry too much ok?"

Sunghoon assume they're Jake's parents and as he awkwardly stood there, Jake's dad saw him.

"Ooh. . Jake, is he the prince you spoke about? . .  I see you're not lying"

"Dad!"

Jake's face turn red as he hid behind his mother.