XXX

(The title looked inappropriate haha)

Sunoo

I woke up the one day feeling better, thanks to the care of the one and only Seokjin for almost a week. I mean how come they don't have kids yet? Niki mentioned that wolves age quite slow compared to humans so I think even if Jin looks like 24, he's probably 44 haha kidding. 

Niki brought me breakfast and he's with the other wolf I don't know, Jeonghan? The long haired one. Niki also said he's older than he looks.

"After you eat, I'd introduce you to the whole pack"

And that's how it happens, after breakfast, Niki and I walk with Jeonghan to the living room which I realized is even looking more luxurious, maybe because it is just so huge.

Then I saw many people seated on the couches and I can't identify who is who since they all look like the same ages. Wolves can either look younger than their age or older than their age.

"Everyone, they're here, behave"

I looked at everyone and wow, this room is overflowing with visuals, it's rare to see a room and everyone is looking like they're ready for a fashion week.

"Hello guys, it's been a long time. Thank you for looking out after us"

Niki started and I'm starting to feel nervous at how they're looking at us.

"This is my mate, he's a human, Sunoo. Sweet cheeks, they're my friends. The alpha and his mate, Namjoon and Seokjin with the right hand, Seungcheol and his mate Jeonghan. . and behold their children. Starting from the left, those five are Namjoon and Seokjin's kids and the sixth person to the last one, they're Seungcheol and Jeonghan's children"

Excuse me?

16 people but 11 are their kids?

And here I am wondering when will they have kids.

They've been busy.

"I know you're shocked sweetie but yeah these two have been busy. . "

Seokjin teased and Jeonghan just laughed.

"Oh please . . . don't let Sunoo misunderstand"

"Ok since no one is really interested in introducing themselves, I'll start. I'm Yoongi, I'm the eldest. Those are my brothers. We're actually only three, Hoseok and Jungkook. Jimin and Taehyung are mine and Jungkook's mate, nice to meet you"

Aww they're adorable now in my eyes.

I smiled as they all wave upon their names being mentioned.

"I think it's my turn, just like them, we're only six and the other five are our mates. I'm Jisoo, my twin brothers, Junhui and Soonyong, then we have Mingyu, Vernon and our youngest, Chan. Our mates, say Hi. Seokmin is mine, then Minghao is Jun's and Jihoon is Soonyong's mate. Also this cat looking wolf, Wonwoo is the mate of our puppy looking brother Mingyu. And Seungkwan is Vernon's mate. As you can see, we all have mates except these two hehe"

"This is a huge family. . no wonder why your pack is feared and respected and always win in wars. . the unity is great"

They nodded in agreement as Seokmin starts to speak and Seungkwan joined him, then Hoseok before the called me to join them so I did and they start to speak and I am seriously enjoying their company. I noticed however that Yoongi, Jihoon, Wonwoo and Minghao are kinda the quiet types of wolves when they just sat there and listen.

Through them, I felt like I made another group of friends and it feels like I could trust them and that made me happier than I imagined. They're amazing people. . . I mean wolves and if like them exists in my world, it would be a beautiful world if you ask me.