XX pt. 2

(Please don't read if uncomfortable. Just skip it if you're not comfortable to read these things yet. Please don't cancel me or don't kill me haha lol. I just publish this for the sake of those who wanted to read it. If you're not comfortable, then please just skip THE WHOLE CHAPTER and proceed to the next. I don't know what your ages are but if you're under 18 then haha read at your own risk I guess. I sont plan to corrupt young and innocent minds.  Also, I am not writing this with the intention of s**ualizing or anything so please don't hate me. Just skip it ladies and gentlemen. . 

Utang na labas wag basahin pag ayaw !!! 😅

Also note that this is my first time to write these scenes so please bear with me if not well written. But I did my best.)

⚠ your last warning haha

Sunoo

I know I'm ready. . I'm ready to be fully his mate and I am sure of it.

He's still doubting if he should continue but I just smiled at him, in assurance that I am and I can be ready for him as his boyfriend and as his mate. This time, I want to fully trust him and for him to fully trust me.

He looked at me with those piercing and gentle eyes before he leans in and let his lips touch mine. My eyes immediately was shut close  as my arms wrap around his nape as I pull him closer.

I lean back as he follows and in no time, we're on the bed with him on top of me with our lips still caressing each other.

I felt his tongue on my lower lip making me slightly part my lips and my hands slightly tugged his hair when I felt his tongue inside my mouth, teasing me.

His lips felt so soft against mine and as we move in complete sync, the heat between us also move higher in temperature.

I let out a moan as our tongues met and my body shivered when he began to suck on my bottom lip.

His hand travel from my face to my waist as slow as he could as if memorizing every curve of my body.

I shivered again when I felt his hand sneak inside my shirt slowly caressing my body. I ripped off his shirt as he continue to kiss me and unbutton my pants.
With eyes closed, I can feel how his fingers carefully and slowly caress my body.

His mouth leaves mine as they found my neck and he starts to suck on them. I couldn't hold back and a sound came out my lips when he found my spot.

I bit my lips hard to suppress my moans but to no avail as he starts to suck harder and I couldn't find the strength to hold it in making me moan again.

He's driving me crazy.

He continuously suck on my neck as he move down totally removing my pants off me.

I grip his hair when I felt his kisses on my chest.

"Ahh"

He start to lick and suck on my nipple making my back arc as my fingers tug on his hair harder.

He slowly remove my boxers leaving me naked in front of him. He moved back as he stared at me, scanning me from head to toe but before I could even feel insecure his lips claim mine again and I kiss back almost immediately, this time, I'm not holding back. There's no holding back. My tongue met his as we kiss and I swear, I'm about to release just from this.

I gasp when I felt his hand circling my shaft before slowly moving up and down driving me crazier. I couldn't even imagine just how would it be when we're in the finale.