XVIII

Sunoo

I was shocked when those words left his lips and with his eyes staring deeply in mine, I can't help but tear up and my heart beat is faster.

"Niki . . I. . ."

"It's ok. . I know you still are starting to feel comfortable with me and I don't want to rush you. . I just want you to know how I feel"

"No. . . it's alright and I really want to know you more . . I also like you Niki . . "

He smiled at me before standing up and grab something from the table, a ring?

"When I'm looking for my mate, I went to a jewelry store in your world. . I gave them this gem and asked then to make a ring out of it. . I will give it to my mate. . I'm too excited"

I look at the ring, it's a diamond ring on a silver band and it's so pretty.

"Will this be mine?"

He nodded and slip the ring on my middle finger before kissing my hand.

"It's always meant for you. . . thank you for staying sweet cheeks. . "

I won't regret staying Niki if it means I can be with you. I will chose to stay again and again if it were you.

"Can you tell me something about you?"

He sat beside me and think back.

Will he really open up to me? He really trust me that much?

"You already know how my childhood was. . . I also told you about how am I a red alpha and such. . what else you what to know?"

Here goes. . .

[⚠ warning ⚠ skip if uncomfortable with the following:
- mpreg
- s**ual topic ]

"How does mate happen?. . I heard from some pack members . . Mating process? How is that?"

He seem to malfunction for a few seconds before his face flushed.

"Uhm. . are you sure you want to know?"

I nodded and he took in a deep breath before looking on the floor.

"A mating process is when two mates become "one", if you know what I mean. It can happen when both mate decide. It should be when both are ready as it could be complicated when one is not. it is when they mark each other, a sign of being mated already. This connects the two for life and also have effects on both individual. It disconnects them from death meaning, the one will still survive even if one dies. And it builds a stronger bond, this is when they can both speak telepathically even in human form. I don't know the others tho, they're just information I manage to get from the pack. . . oh by the way, the mark is on the neck"

Wolves are fascinating. They're enchanting and many things are very amazing to learn everyday.

"What if one wolf mated with someone not their mate?"

"Well. . . if someone forcefully mated with someone not their mate, they're punished by the moon goddess, it's still unknown how they're punished but I think, death while their victim will be cleansed, no one also knows how, for them to be ready for their real mate. But if they love each other but not mates, . . well they'd not be punished but they still won't deny that their mates are there waiting. . so to not experience emotional breakdown, most wolves wait for their mate and their mate alone. . . no one really want to experience pain . . I hope you understood"