VI

Sunoo

Soobin was now ready to talk when his eyes suddenly turn into a golden color. He stopped, more like froze and his eyes flashed anger and worry at the same time.

He slowly place me on the couch making me confused. I thought he's gonna tell me all these wolf stuff but he suddenly turns into a wolf right in front of me. He also looks handsome still and I can feel his authority and power in every corner of this room.

He ran outside the house only for me to hear a great chaos. A chaos that seems so . . I don't know like a life and death situation.

I look outside from the huge window and saw many people, mostly women, and children with some elder people approaching the house. They're led by a white wolf with gray spots and behind the crowd were at least five wolves. The number of the approaching crowd looks like a whole community, they're many. I also didn't fail to notice some smoke coming from faraway and screams are still heard along with some howls, growls and even yelps are all over the place.

A white wolf suddenly enter the house as it approach me. I didn't know what happen but next thing I knew, I was carried at the back of the white wolf as it ran upstairs and into a room. The wolf then turn into a human, quickly puting his clothes, he close the door and pull the curtains leaving the room covered.

"Beomgyu?"

He turn to me with panic in his eyes. We can hear that rushed shouts of men downstairs saying something about going into the underground and to hurry.

"What's going on?"

He look at me before taking in a huge inhale.

"Don't feel scared please. You're safe here. I'll leave you here ok? Don't panic. You just stay put, and I will come back to you later. If some one knocks don't open unless it's me ok? Can you do it for me?"

His eyes are so gentle yet they hold desperation. This might be a life and death situation then to him. I notice how his eyes turn blue some other time. He looks at me as if pleading for me to trust him. I saw how one arm was placed protectively over his stomach and the other was on my shoulder.

"Ok . . "
I answered as he slowly remove his hands on my shoulder. But he kept his other arm over his stomach. Is he hurting?

He smiled before running outside locking me in the room as I sat on the bed. My heart is pounding but I tried to stay calm. I close my eyes as I take in deep breaths totally shutting down the chaos downstairs. My mind suddenly flashes the image of the wolf a while ago. That wolf I really called handsome? Really Sunoo?

But my peaceful thoughts were disturbed when I heard crashing coming downstairs followed by growls and yelps.

What's going on?

My hands are tempted to reach out the doorknob and go downstairs but how Beomgyu instructed me to stay put flashes in my eyes.

I heard a howl as if a wolf is calling out to someone then I heard a loud growl from outside making me look out the window. I saw two wolves, they're huge and they attack those other wolves. I can't even pin point who's the enemy and who's the ally. They are all wolves and just seeing their furs is not enough to determine one from the other.

I began to shake in fear when one of the wolves look up and met my eyes. I immediately went back to the bed with my heart about to burst out my chest. Tears fell from my eyes as the faces of the people I love flashes in my memory. Jake hyung, Jungwon and my stepbrothers.

I wonder how they're doing.

Do they think of me?

Do they search for me?