XXXV (What really happen

(Haha I realized I can't end in a cliffhanger because I myself don't like cliffhangers hahaha. . remember what I said about the "last resort" to make this a happy ending? Well there are some additions . . anyway, I hope you'll like it. . do tell me in the comments how it is hehe)

After Niki's death, his soul was indeed claimed by the moon goddess as that's the least she can do rather than letting Niki's soul be taken by the devil.

Niki was walking in a peaceful environment to which he assume is the heavens itself. His tears starts to fall on his face as he heard his mate's voice calling out to him while sobbing.

"Hey"

Niki look back and was shocked to see the red eyed wolf he grew up with, Riki.  More tears fall from his eyes.

"Why are you . . . did you leave me?"

Riki lift his paws and let Niki hold onto it.

"I was detached from my human Niki and so are you to your wolf. This is sad but I don't know why the moon goddess did it"

Niki didn't understand the moon goddess now. Why did she detach him from his wolf? His only comfort at this moment?

He step forward before hugging Riki's huge form as both weeped at the painful sobs their mate released.

"The mark . .. Its gone Niki. ."

Niki is aware of that, the moment one mate dies, their mark will disappear from their mates. Quite unfair because if you think of it, the mark will be the memory the alive mate is holding onto for the rest of their lives but it will be taken away from them. It also didnt help that wolves only have one mate.

In Sunoo's case however, he's free from that as he's not a wolf, he could find another mate.

Just the thought of Sunoo having another mate rather than him is making Niki sick to the core. The thought of another person holding him, kissing him and cuddling him to sleep made him sick but he knew he has to suck it up as that's their fate.

After a few more days of spending with Riki as they just have each other as company, Niki began to feel accustomed with his now resting place forever.

But after a year of staying in that place, Niki was lucky to be allowed by the moon goddess to see his mate who is currently laying on a hospital bed, eyes filled with tears.  He got nervous but then he saw some familiar people and two nurses enter the room and with them are two tiny babies wrapped in a red and blue blanket. Happiness filled the room as Sunoo slowly sat up and the baby in the red blanket was placed in his arms and the blue one is in Yeonjun's arms.

Their babies.

Niki can't hold back his tears as he gazed at his kids and Riki couldn't hold it in either as the wolf howled happily with a hint of sadness.

He saw Sunoo's smile brightens as he caressed the faces of the twins.

"Twins Niki. . twins . . "

Riki was happily jumping around and the two again stared when they heard the nurse ask for the names and Niki realized, humans indeed have last names.

"Kim Suni for the girl. . . Kim Rino for the boy"

Niki was stunned and Riki was ecstatic but then reality really have to rub it in their faces that they can't hold them.

One normal day, the moon goddess called for them and deliver them a news.

Their twins are born under the red moon and that means they're like him, a red alpha with human blood, the moon goddess informed him that his kids will be one of a kind and he could never be happier.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝕭𝖊𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖞 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖙 (𝕰𝕹- 𝕾𝖚𝖓𝕶𝖎) ✔ 🎉