XXXIII

Sunoo

I put on my nightwear before stepping out my room and into my kid's room. They shared the biggest room in the mansion, the master's bedroom. They have their sides of the room.

"Daddy . . . my classmate have two parents . . "

I almost cried when Rino said that considering the fact that I know exactly what he's talking about.

"Yeah . . they have a mommy and a daddy . . oh and I remember that Sungjae and Jaewon also have two"

I just stroke their heads as I don't know how to tell them.

"Do we have a papa? Or a mommy?"

I kissed her head and she cuddles closer to me.

"You of course have . . you have a papa like Sungjae and Jaewon. . but he's not with us. . hey you wanna hear a story?"

The spark in their eyes came back the moment I mention I have a story to tell.

"Ok . . there was once a gorgeous wolf. He is strong but lonely. He still hasn't found his partner. Then one day, his partner suddenly appeared and they fell in love in an instant, oh and the wolf call his partner, his peach. They were happy but one day, peach was hurt by the evil and ugly witch. The wolf have to save him and their baby. Because he saved them, the wolf was taken by the beautiful moon goddess. Peach is now sad but he knew that the wolf is now in a peaceful paradise. Even if the wolf is not present, peach can tell that he's with him. . they might not live happily ever after but - - - -. . . oh sweetie what's wrong?"

I got startled when the twins started to cry and immediately wrap their arms around me.

"Babies what's wrong?"

"Don't be sad daddy. . . we may not meet our papa but we knew he didnt really leave us. . "

"What do you mean?"

"Your stories about the wolf, . . the wolf is papa right? And now, you just told us . . why he's not here. Because he has to save you and us"

How did they know?

I just hug them as tight as I could before a smile broke out my face.

Are you seeing this my mate? I hope I'm doing well and don't worry, you made me physically, mentally and emotionally strong, because of that, I am able to raise them like this. 

"Daddy . .  can you bring us to yours and papa's special place? Oh. . and we need now a photo. . you promised"

This girl is a little demanding I should say.

I open my phone before showing them the last photo we had. Before, I can't even look at it because I can't handle the pain but now, every time I see it, I am smiling because I am proud of us, I'm proud of him.

"He looks handsome Rino. ."

"And the wolf is also Handsome. . "

The kids swoon over their father's photo as I just watch them.

When the babies are born, they look really identical but as they grow, I notice how they're really fraternal. They look so much like Niki to be honest.

Actually Jake, Jungwon and I are feeling quite jealous as our kids look more like their other father than us. Like my twins look like Riki and Niki. Rino look sharper, just like Riki when he took over. Then Suni, she's gentle looking. I don't know but they look identical but different.