(Saga 1) Chapter 1: Damian?

The sound of gunshots were heard, as a figure was shown moving from shadow to shadow dodging bullets from 5 thugs.

Thug: Where did he go?

A few bat shaped shurikens appear from it hitting the guns and deactivating them.

Thug 2: What the-

He gets punched in the face, as a Estrima Stick appear as well hitting someone in the face just to returning back. A thug grabs a knife but gets kicked in the ribs falling in the ground and getting his face stomped. The two remaining thugs look back seeing a figure with black costume but not showing any signs of hair or anything as it looks back with glowing white eyes and a grey bat logo. The two thugs get ready to attack him but both get hit from the back by another black figure but had a blue symbol and glowing white eyes. The figure walked from the shadows showing a guy with black hair.

Guy: Told you this would be fun.

Later the other figure waled showing a black costume with dark blue parts and grey bat logo, also showing a hoodie and a blue mask.

Figure: It wasn't as fun as I expected Nightwing.

They heard the police sirens as they grapple away. They are shown now in a building eating a hamburger while the figure lifted his mask to the nose.

Figure: Dick for the last time, I'm not going to join the Titans.

Dick: But it could go nice, there's two people you know from the team, Kory and Jaime.

Figure: I know, but I am fine the way I am, plus I don't think that purple cloak girl likes me. What was her name? Re-Re-Ra-

Dick: Raven?

Figure: Yeah, she just... looked at me bad, like a predator or just... hate.

Dick: Raven is a different girl to most, so expect her to not trust you at the start and have death glare back and forth. Talking about them, found one in that school, Bruce put you on?

Figure: I'm lucky I can wear my earrings, most schools hate that.

Dick: That doesn't answer the question, F/N. Unless you have found one... have you?

Y/N: No I haven't... there are 2 girls fighting for me which I completely ignore because annoying, brats and they're not even that beautiful, I'll give them a 5 out of 10 close to 4.

Dick: Ok what about friends?

Y/N: That is actually doing good, made a few. Now reverse the topic, you and Kory... when are you pro-

DicK: I'm 18, F/N, a year older than you, I'm not going to propose her when we're so young.

Y/N: People propose at ages like 18 or 19, not sure why you wouldn't.

Dick: Can we change the topic... please?

Y/N: Ok ok... just love seeing you angry.

Dick's eyes roll until he sees a kid with a sword playing cut the head with a buffed black guy with tiger claw weapons. Y/N quickly recognized that man but to the kid was different.

Y/N: Ubu?

Dick: You know him?

Y/N: He was once a member of the League of Assassins. Why is he running away? Who's the brat?

Dick: I don't know... *sighs* What can I say, psychos just keep getting younger.

Y/N: Totally agree.

The two move from the building finishing with their food and following them roof to roof. The two started to block each other's swings until the kid clashed weapons just to push Ubu's weapon back and jumps high just to land in his face, breaking his nose. The kid lands in the ground and looks at Ubu ready to strike him down.