(Saga 6) Chapter 32: Titans

2 months later

Gotham City

The sound of a car was heard as it shows Y/N driving his Porsche and in the passenger seat was Janet panting.

Janet: YOU'RE A MAD MAN!!!

Y/N: Glad to say I'm many things!

He takes a left turn as she leans way too much to the door as he stops and she wiggles.

Janet: Jesus, if I don't kill Michael, I WILL KILL YOU!!!

Y/N: Good luck.

He later stops the car big time as they were in front of a building... it was a beauty... ladies.

Y/N: Miss? You okay?

Janet gets out and she walks angrily to his side of the door.

Janet: *muffled*

He lowers the window as he kept a smirk.

Y/N: Yes?

Janet: Last time you take me to a place... LAST... TIME!!!

Y/N: Well... I don't think it will be.

Janet: Maldito mocoso.

Y/N: Yo tambien te amo.

Janet was losing all sense of control as he drove away the second he saw she was about to open the door. He looked back at the road... he was pale.

Y/N: Jesus she was so close on killing me.

He kept driving as he laughed a little still a bit scared of her. Michael should pay him triple for that, he sees that someone is calling him, as he looks seeing the name of "Timber Drake." He answers and kept driving.

Y/N: Tim?

Tim: *phone* Hi, Y/N, can you... return ho... she almost killed did she?

Y/N: Kid... please stop using your brain... it's embarrassing me.

Tim: *phone* Sorry, still, someone's home to see you.

Y/N: Tim, never let anyone in without my permission-

Tim: *phone* That's the thing... I... might know him.

Y/N looks confused as scene moves to Y/N crappy apartment, as he enters, the walls were repainted, he had nice computers in the table, looks very gaming, he had a better TV, Tim's room which was a abandoned room was now better looking and repainted to his image with nerdy things. But he looks to the sofa seeing Tim and... not surprised seeing the other.

Y/N: I knew one of you would find me eventually.

Y/N: Hey, Dick.

Dick was the intruder as he stood up and looked around.