(Saga 1 Finale) Chapter 4: Deathstroke vs Knightcrawler

The scene changes to the Oil Rig, as on top shows Knightcrawler, as he jumps silently to a corner waiting for someone to walk towards him. He heard some steps and quickly got out from the corner and saw a ninja, grabbing his head and using his shoulders to be able to puts his hands there, make a 180 turn and now being behind him and chocking him from behind, knocking him. He puts the body in the ground, as he sees Batman gliding and landing on one of the ninjas using a sniper, knocking him. He stands up seeing Knightcrawler nod as the two run inside seeing a few ninjas in the ground passed out. He runs inside but unluckily more ninjas arrived to the scene with swords in their hands. Knightcrawler smirked under the mask as he grabs his Tonfas and rushed at the ninjas. He kicked one of the ninjas and blocked one of the swords with his Tonfas and later kicks another just to backflip making Batman take them now. He punches a few of the ninjas, block a swing and kick that same guy. He threw a batarang at one, knocking the sword off his hands and elbowing his face and hitting a pressure point in it's neck. He blocked another sword with his gauntlet and broke it just to kick him back. Knightcrawler kicks one of the ninjas face and makes a front flip, launching himself to another ninja kicking him with both feet and later jump and kick two ninjas, one at each side. He dodges another swing and knees the ninjas jaw just to grab the last one and throw him at Batman who launched himself punching him in mid air and later punching down.

Knightcrawler: That was entertaining.

Batman: Let's move!

The two run seeing an elevator which opens, as the two enter and the elevator closes. Inside it shows Batman very neutral and Knightcrawler with both hands in his front in a bodyguard pose as they heard the elevator music. Batman doesn't even flinch until he punches the audio, stopping the elevator music making Knightcrawler look annoyed.

Knightcrawler: Come on, man. Elevator music is calming.

Batman scoffs until the elevator opens showing a bunch of ninjas waiting for the two of them.

Knightcrawler: Gentlemen.

The sounds of punching were heard from a corner, as later it shows Batman and Knightcrawler taking that exact turn, as the scene shows all 10-20 ninjas knocked out completely. They're now running in a small tunnel until they start to hear gunshots. Batman looks to his left and sees an opened vent.

Knightcrawler: I'm definitely not going to like this.

Batman got and slid in the vent with Knightcrawler following him. Batman landed throwing a batarang at Deathstroke's gun with Robin in front of him. Knightcrawler arrived behind Batman as he saw more Man Bats on the top.

Knightcrawler: *to himself* He has some type of bat addiction, maybe that's why he's addicted to Batman.

Deathstroke: Kill them!

The Man Bats scream as they fly at the three, with Knightcrawler throwing a big batarang that turns into 3, as they impale different rocks and glow blue. They start to emit some sonar waves that hurts the Man Bats. The Man Bats start to fly low as some of them crash into Robin, putting him down. Deathstroke went to run away just to earn a punch from Batman. Deathstroke dashes at Batman but Batman dodges his blows and later gives him one of his own by hitting him in the face twice. Unluckily Batman is also hit by the Man Bats with Knightcrawler going at Deathstroke dodging the Man Bats. Deathstroke sees him and grabs one of his swords swinging at Knightcrawler who ducks and headbutts his jaw and later elbows his face. He dodges another swing and another but after that he punches his face and frontflips over him and kicks his back head, putting him down. Deathstroke stands up about to earn a punch from Knightcrawler but he manages to block and use a knife to cut a bit of his chest and kicks him back just to grab his sword and run away. Knightcrawler follows him as Batman was about to follow him as well, but saw Talia in the ground bleeding, as he runs and lifts her up bridal. Robin starts to regain consciousness just to see Talia.