(Saga 3) Chapter 12: Who's the girl?

3 months later

The scene showed Y/N walking in a Yatch rubbing his back neck as he walked to a room with Michael inside watching TV.

Y/N: There's nothing to watch?

Michael: Nope, babe is taking a sleep, Jose as well, Adrianna is hanging out, so is just you and me.

Y/N: If it is me and you, I say we roam around the Yatch and have some fun, we're leaving the Yatch in 3 hours, so let's enjoy as much time as possible.

Michael: Ok let's dig it.

Y/N grabbed his hoodie and walked away with Michael behind.

Michael: So do you remember what happened yesterday?

Y/N: Nope.

Michael: Are you even trying?

Y/N: Nope.

Michael: *sighs* Can you at least say yes?

Y/N: Nope.

Michael: Fuck.

Y/N: Ok I'm joking. I remember half of it, and they're probably the worst.

Michael: Start throwing.

Y/N: Let's see. *screen changes* We graduated. *shows the students throwing the cap* We celebrated. *shows the students doing something like dancing or talking* We ate a big dinner. *shows Y/N ordering his food while the others talked* And we played Truth or Dare the worst way.

Michael: Yeah, what happened exactly?

Y/N: That I don't remember much, we accidentally drank a bit too much and well... crazy things happened.

Michael: What kind the crazy things?

Y/N: The 18+ crazy thing. So we drank, you got a dare that was to drink 3 beers which I question, who made that?

Michael: What did you do? And why is your face a bit red.

Y/N: My dare... was to kiss Janet.

Michael's mind broke after what he said.

Michael: You did what?! Please tell me you didn't do it!

Y/N: Who do you think gave me this red cheek?! It isn't a slap, is a punch!

Michael: You... did?

Y/N: Drunk me and Janet did, and...

Michael: Aaaaaaaaaaaaand?

Y/N: *looks away* You asked me where I woke up, right?

Michael: Yeah.

Y/N: I said I woke up in a table, but... I woke up with her by my side with her only having undergarments. I swear who did this-

Michael: Who's idea was the Truth or Dare?

Y/N: Steve.