Chapter 13: Shopping

Scene the Batmobile and Knight Cycle (yeah that's how our bike is called) arriving at the entrance. The Batmobile opens showing Bruce and Cassandra jumping off, as she looks around it, looking a bit amazed not knowing how to react. She hears steps and sees Alfred.

Alfred: Sir, didn't thought you would bring more guest.

Batman: Cassandra this is Alfred, I work for him.

Alfred: *bows to Cassandra* At your service Miss Cassandra.

Cassandra nods while looking around the place, as Y/N hops off taking the mask off.

Y/N: First and last time I fight Condiment King.

Cassandra looks at him and later at the stairs seeing Dick walking down.

Dick: You must be Cassandra!

Cassandra nods while looking at the computer.

Y/N: She feels lost.

Batman: Alfred can you please help Cassandra feel like this is her home?

Alfred: Of course Master Bruce. Come on Miss Cassandra.

Cassandra looks at Alfred and walks behind him as they walk upstairs while Y/N looked with a frown at her.

Y/N: How did you find her?

Batman: She found me.

Y/N: Huh?

Batman: 2 weeks ago, while facing Bane, she arrived, I had suspicion she didn't mean harm, so when I managed to talk to her, she is David's daughter.

Y/N: So she can talk?

Batman: Can but doesn't know how to.

Y/N: Doesn't know?

Batman: I manage to figure out her backstory, David trained her to be a literal weapon, she doesn't know how to speak, barely knows how to write, her entire childhood is nothing but training and killing.

Y/N: Lord.

Batman: In exchange of her ability to talk, she can read movements, she doesn't need to hear you, your movements says it all.

Y/N: So that's why she managed to hit mu weak spots after an attack. How long has she been training?

Batman: She's 17 now, I say a decade of fighting, training and killing the worst of the worst against her will.

Y/N: David used her.

Batman: And she's coming for her. David will come for her and use her against us, protect her.

Y/N: M-Me?

Batman: Ex Messiah protecting another Messiah.

Y/N: *sighs* Fine, than it seems she'll be coming with me to Hong Kong in 2 days.

Batman: Gonna visit Richard?

Y/N: Yeah, haven't seen him in 3 years. Gonna go to take a bath. Goodnight, Bruce.

He walks away, as Batman stays looking at the computer. Scene changes to Alfred opening a door which led to Cassandra's room, in front of Y/N's.

Alfred: This will be your room. From what Master Bruce has said, you haven't lived very comfortable, have you?

Cassandra moved her head horizontally and walked around the hallway just to see a photo of Bruce and Damian. She grabs it and points it at Alfred.

Alfred: That's Damian Wayne, Master Bruce's blood son.