Saga 3 Trailer

The scene shows Y/N walking towards a Chinese Dojo, as a few students look at him and murmur why is Y/N is here. He waits in the stairs until it shows the Chinese man Y/N was training with when he was a kid. The Chinese man smiled as Y/N who had now spiky hair smiled.

Y/N: *Chinese* Master.

(Starts music)

Th scene shows Y/N doing pull ups with weights in his legs trying to a bit more bulkier and stronger.

Y/N's master: What brings you to Hong Kong, F/N?

Y/N: Can't I see my father?

Y/N'a master which was shown to be Richard Dragon smiled as he gave Y/N tea. The scene shows Y/N in a MMA cage fight, as the match starts just for his opponent run and tries to knee his face, he grabs him and puts him in the ground and starts to beat his face violently. The scene changes to him in dinner with his pals since they finished high school and Y/N is shown ordering food for the group.

Richard: Looking at you, you must have kept your daily training, right?

Y/N: And added some.

Shows Y/N punching a wooden dummy just to break it in anger. The scene changes to Knightcrawler landing in an alley beating criminals, kicking one, kneeing someone, and throwing someone through a wall. Scene changes to him blocking a kick from the girl with black and gold, later a swing with her hands just for him to get behind her and wrap a hand around her neck, as she didn't try to fight back making Y/N look confused at her. Scene changes to Bruce and Y/N sparring, he blocks a left hook from Bruce, goes to kick Bruce but he grabs and trips him to the ground but he quickly gets back up and goes for a spinning kick.

Richard: You said you brought a new friend, right?

Y/N: Yeah, I may have found the girl I needed to meet.

Scene shows him and a girl of his age but shorter who was the same girl his evil self killed in a possible future looking around Hong Kong like if they're trying to find something.

Bruce: *voice* Be careful with David, he'll come for her, protect her.

Scene shows him and the girl suit up, him as Knightcrawler and the girl with the black and gold costume though she didn't have a mask. Scene changes to him and her walking out of an airport though they had bags in their back.

Bruce: Or David will use her against us, and the League will rise again.

The scene showed Orphan in a rooftop on China with a radio in his hands. Scene shows Y/N clenching his fists with Orphan in the background holding his sword in the rain. Scene shows him, Richard and the girl walking down the stairs of his dojo.

Y/N: *voice* You wanna get her? *shows himself as Knightcrawler looking at Orphan eye to eye* You gotta go through me.

Y/N looks up as well as the girl, just to see Orphan drop in, in a tall building, kicking Y/N back. Orphan is shown fighting against the girl who dodges the blade and hits him in a rib and later kicks his sword away. Scene changes to Knightcrawler mid airing kick the girl with the black and gold costume but she slides under it and doesn't show a sign of fear or anger or anything, she is just neutral. Scene changes to Bruce as Batman blocking a sword from Orphan and kicks him back.

Orphan: Why not let me have my daughter back?

Scene shows Knightcrawler, the girl, Batman and Nightwing fighting The League of Assassins back to back. Later changes to Y/N and the girl fighting inside a bus against ninjas from the League.

Y/N: Cause she's not like you, asshat.

Scene shows Y/N and the girl elbowing the two members and later both grab the pole and swing themselves towards the opposite ninja and knee them in a perfect coordination knocking them down. A few people see in shock what they did, as a woman ask.

Woman: Who are you, two?

The scene shows Y/N showing his back from leaning at the cockpit and looks back with a bit of anger and clenches his fist, as the title is shown.

(Ends at 1:35)

Richard: So anything else new that happened to you?

Y/N: *looking away shyly* I got drunk and hope that I may not have done it with one of my friend girls but I have a bad feeling something close happened.