(Saga 2 Finale) Chapter 11: Fight in Wayne's Mansion

The scene shows Y/N panting as he is shown seated in the chair trying to find this Cassandra Cain girl. He hears walking with Dick leaning to the chair.

Dick: Whatcha looking?

Y/N: The Court put me in a weird state of hallucinogen, but thanks to that, I managed to find my answer to who is David Cain's daughter, at least her name.

Dick: Which is?

Y/N: Her name is Cassandra Cain, I haven't found anything related to her or a photo of her or anything. She must be a good hider.

Dick: You sure her name is Cassandra?

Y/N: No... but if it is the only lead I have of finding her and bringing her to justice like Bruce says, than this is the best way.

Dick: You sure this Cassandra girl is evil like David?

Y/N: I hope not... but if she is, she won't have daddy around and will join Joker in Arkham.

Dick: The way you say "daddy" is kind off-

Y/N: Kind off what? Too masculine?

Dick: What?! Jesus no! Makes you sound like she's some kind of sex addiction or something, even when you haven't met her!

Y/N: Is that what Kori calls you?

Dick began to stutter since he couldn't just process what Y/N said... Kori calling him daddy. Dick imagined something that makes his red in a matter of seconds.

Dick: *blushing* N-No!

Y/N: That's what they all say.

Dick: I'm so gonna f-

Alfred: Master Dick, Master F/N! He's waking up.

The two look at each other and run towards Alfred. They see Bruce in a coat for a mental asylum. Bruce groans as he opens his eyes seeing Alfred, Dick and Y/N in front of him.

Bruce: *groaning* How long have I been-

Dick: Seven hours.

Y/N: You're lucky I found you near the ocean. If I arrived a bit later the ocean would've taken you.

Bruce: *trying to get up, as the three help him* Damian. If those animals get their hands on him-

Dick: I've been out there, Bruce. There's no sign of him.

Bruce: I'll help you.

Y/N: Bruce you just woke up from a beauty sleep, you're in condition to going on patrol!

Bruce: No! *trying to get up but the three push him back* Don't you understand? I have to find him! He's my son! My son.

Y/N: Bruce in the way you are you'll be no help, we'll go on patrol in a few hours, right now we need you at your best. *walking away* Gonna keep working.

Bruce: With what?

Y/N: I found out who's David's daughter, at least her name.

Bruce: What's her name?

Y/N: Her name is Cassandra Cain.

Y/N walks away to the computer and keeps looking for Cassandra Cain.

Timeskip

Y/N is shown still in the computer looking for Cassandra Cain, he was already over it and it has been already like 1 hour. He sighs and gets up and goes to his room to grab his headphones, until he looks at the window and sees a glowing pair of light green eyes. Y/N looks more focused until he saw hundreds more, making him take a step back.