Chapter 9: Batman vs Robin

Knightcrawler arrived to the Batcave still bleeding. He gets off the motorcycle and walks quickly to get some bandages. He takes his mask, gloves and upper body clothing off, showing some scars, as he starts to heal himself but not without a few grunts. He closes his wound and later puts a few bandages around his stomach, just to walk to the bat computer putting the blood sample in it. He heard steps and saw Alfred walking down.

Alfred: Master F/N, are you all right?

Y/N: I'm fine. Got a few owl scratches but I am ok.

Dick is seen walking down as he looks at Y/N.

Dick: They screwed you over?

Y/N: In some ways. I managed to get a blood sample from one of the Walking Dead Meaty Talons. Look at it.

Dick walks and sees the blood in it.

Dick: His blood is enhanced, there's a few chemicals fused with his system.

Y/N: I know, this definitely not normal, is hand made,, created like some kind of serum.

Dick: There's a few percent of Dionesium... like the-

Y/N: Lazarus Pit, it can revive the dead as long as his body isn't completely damaged.

Dick: So what do we call this?

Y/N: I don't know, you tell me.

Dick: How about Mirakuru.

Y/N: Oh great, in another language, that means Miracle, sounds dumb and is probably taken.

Dick: Ok give me a name tough guy!

Y/N: *scratches throat* How about Epitiaku?

Dick: What does that even mean!?

Y/N: I don't know, there's many names that don't have a meaning.

Dick: Fine I'll give you one, how about-

Alfred: I like the sound of Electrum... sounds adequate.

Y/N/Dick: *looking at each other* Electrum?

Dick: We'll go with Electrum.

Y/N: Ok, name check, now what's step 2?

They heard steps and saw Bruce with a small cut in his head and looked a but angry.

Bruce: Step 2 is that I found the Court's base.

Y/N: Where?

Bruce: Sewers near Gotham Bay. But that's not my biggest problem.

Dick: Which one is it?

Bruce: Damian... I located his suit, and hacked to his coms, he wasn't alone.

He puts the audio, as the 4 hear Damian talk but also with someone else.

Damian: *recording* What is this place.

???: Home.

Y/N heard that and looked down.

Y/N: Talon. That was Talon, or at least the human one.

Dick: So not all of them aren't zombies.

Y/N: Nope, and I figured out something about Damian.

Dick: Which is?

Bruce: He's using him... he's using Damian. *putting his mask on* I'm going to get him.

Y/N: Let us-

Bruce: No! You two handle the Court and tracking as much of them as you can, I'll handle Talon and Damian.

Bruce gets in the Batmobile and drives away.