Chapter 15: Attack on Hong Kong

The scene shows Richard giving Y/N and Cassandra some tea which the two accepted.

Richard: So what has happened after you leaving?

Y/N: So I kept getting more training, trained with that group of monks you recommended me. What was the name again?

Richard: All Caste.

Y/N: Yeah, I trained there, managed to pick up a few tricks that have come in handy on a fight.

Richard: So you have kept with your training.

Y/N: And added some. I managed to meet the Bat as you found out I'm Knightcrawler.

Richard: I taught almost everything about hand to hand combat, how wouldn't I know my own pupil's fighting style?

Y/N: Ok you got me there.

Richard: So anything else happened to you? Not as a Martial Artist or as a vigilante, as you.

Y/N: I graduated 3 days ago, college starts in September, meaning I'll may have to give up the mantle until I finish. I may have kicked a bully's ass who picking on a nerd kid, he's very nice.

Richard: What's his name?

Y/N: Uuuuuuh, Tim, his name is Tim. He's 15 now. I am signing some papers to join MMA.

Richard: Why the MMA?

Y/N: I don't know, if I wanted to earn some money, might as well do it the best way I can.

Richard: Anything else?

Y/N: Huuuuuuuh... did I told you I got drunk?

Richard: I'm sorry, you said you got drunk?

Y/N: *looking away shyly* I got drunk and hope that I may not have done it with one of my friend girl but I have a bad feeling something close happened.

Richard: Does Bruce know?

Y/N: Nope, nobody but you and my best friend aka the girlfriend of the girl I accidentally slept and he took out that rage on a weird guy named Steve.

Richard: We have to do something to make sure you get less drunk.

Y/N: Like what? Give me a higher metabolism?

Richard: Not what I had in mind? *looks at Cassandra* Who is your friend?

Y/N: Oh, that's Cassandra... Cassandra Cain.

Richard: Cain? Like David Cain?

Y/N: Sadly yeah... that's her father.

Richard looks at Cassandra and later at Y/N.

Richard: You trust she isn't like his father?

Y/N: I first didn't but I do now.

Richard looks again at Cassandra as Cassandra looks at him eye to eye, until Richard smiles and looks at Y/N.

Richard: Then you did make the right choice. I can see it in her eyes that she doesn't have a killer instinct like David, she is just an innocent girl trained to be a weapon, a murder machine. She only wants a home.

Y/N: How did you? Oh right, eyes are window to the soul, eyes can tell tons of stories. That somehow doesn't make sense.

Richard: F/N, nothing makes sense, at all.

Y/N: True.

Richard: *extends his hand to Cassandra* Richard Dragon.

Cassandra shakes it smiling. He realizes something is weird about her.