(Saga 5) Chapter 26: Normal Day

Scene starts with a few punches heard from the black screen, until it shows the floor, and it shows Stephanie in the ground groaning.

Stephanie: Please... more gentle Cass.

Scene moves to Cassandra who had her Orphan costume except her mask and a short ponytail.

Cassandra: Told you... this is hard.

Stephanie: I know but not this hard.

Cassandra sits by Stephanie who was laying down on her back. During the 4 months of training, Cassandra has gotten closer to Stephanie in a friendly way, more than Janet and any of Y/N friends, but she also has gotten closer to Y/N who was on patrol. A few seconds later, Alfred appeared walking down with a plate which had two cup of coffee.

Alfred: Miss Cain, Miss Brown.

Stephanie: Coffee!

She got up and ran towards Alfred as Cassandra got up and walked towards him.

Stephanie: *drinking it* Gosh I needed that.

Cassandra: Me too. When is F/N and Dick... back?

Alfred: In a few minutes, do not worry, they'll be fine.

Cassandra nods and starts to drink the coffee.

Cassandra: *mentally* I know.

Scene changes to Knightcrawler and Dick in a wall hiding from a ton of firing.

Knightcrawler: THIS IS NOT FINE AT ALL!!! WHAT WERE YOU DOING?!!!

Nightwing: SAVING YOUR ASS AFTER YOU GOING LEROY JENKINS ON THEM!!!

Knightcrawler: I WAS GONNA DO FINE!!!

Nightwing: BRO YOU'RE SHOT IN BOTH SHOULDERS!!!

Knightcrawler: I'M SUPERHUMAN I CAN TAKE THEM!!!

They two see a grenade and they separated dodging the explosion.

Nightwing: And I'm the Prodigal Son, just help me put these bastards down.

Knightcrawler: Fine.

Knightcrawler showed a batarang and Nightwing as well as they throw it at the ground near the criminals, exploding covering the area with smoke. The two enter the smoke and they start to punch they're way through. Many thugs were punched away from the smoke, as the smoke disperse and Knightcrawler lifts a thug and slams him to the ground. Nightwing kicks one back and hits another one with Escrima Stick.

Nightwing: This was boring.

Knightcrawler: Wanna fight Croc? Or Bane? Grundy?

Nightwing: You know what? I'm fine. Let's just go back.

Knightcrawler sighs and rolls his eyes just to walk away. Scene shows Cassandra in her room about to start another movie Y/N recommended her, which was Big Hero 6. The door opened and she saw Y/N wearing his pajamas with his hair a bit wet since he took a bath.

Y/N: Hey. Watcha watching?

Cassandra: Big 6.

Y/N: Big HERO 6, you forgot the hero part but still, thought you would be training.

Cassandra: Trained with Steph.

Y/N: *sitting in her bed with her by his left side all comfy* So how did it go?

Cassandra: 40-0.

Y/N: Mega stomp. Did you start the movie? *Cassandra shakes her head* Want popcorn or something?