(Filler) Chapter 31: Tim Drake

Gotham City

1 month later

The sound of gunshots was heard as it was in a mall. Many people were screaming, until scene shows a thug being kicked back as Knightcrawler dodges a few of the raining bullets just to hide behind a wall, as he pulls a lady almost in the middle of the gunfire.

Knightcrawler: Stay here. You know for a guy who knows how to wield a gun, you're not very good at shooting with it, Vij.

Scene shows later a man in black tight jump suit with blue and white designs, and the mask had a red visor, Vigilante.

Vigilante: I'm a little off my edge, can you give it a break?!

Knightcrawler: After starting a gun show here in Gotham's Mall? No!

Vigilante: I haven't killed anyone!

Knightcrawler: Yet!

Vigilante: Okay, fair point. Look I'm celebrating my birthday! I haven't kill anyone, can you let me go this once?!

Knightcrawler: No! You want a gift? I have one... is called Blackgate, you fake Deadpool!

Vigilante: I'm better than that bastard!

Knightcrawler: *whispering* How did I get myself into this?

He grabbed a Batarang or three of them as he leans only a little.

Knightcrawler: I will count to 5, if you don't drop the weapon, a broken nose will be the least you'll worry about. You drop it, we can talk it out.

Vigilante: Seriously?

Knightcrawler: One!

Vigilante: You joking?

Knightcrawler: Four!

Vigilante: Okay, okay.

Vigilante drops the gun and sighs as Knightcrawler stands up and puts his Batarangs away.

Vigilante: Bro, if you're trying to start your own crusade, don't use Batman's gadjets... make your own symbol, own weapons.

Knightcrawler: We'll talk about this in Blackgate.

Vigilante: So you lied?!

Knightcrawler: Basically.

Vigilante: Dude that's messed up! How do you think I feel?!

Knightcrawler: You brought your cousin to this charade! He's in the ground out cold! People are scared of you! Dammit!

Vigilante: And not of you?! Dude you're basically a copycat!

Knightcrawler: Really?

Vigilante: Yes! Don't you know about "Wattpad?!" You looked based on that stupid guy, Red X-

Knightcrawler: What's Wattpad?

Vigilante: Born and trained assassins, last we need is that you own a scar, have a hate to their clan of assassins? Where's your X symbol-