Chapter 19: Batwoman

The scene shows Black Mask with a few of his punks grabbing a grenade launcher from the back of a truck.

BM: New guy thinks he can move in. I'm gonna show those punks who's top dog around here. Gotham's my bitch.

???: Which makes you mine, Mask.

The scene shows 'Batman' in the top, as Black Mask and his henchmen see him.

BM: You're supposed to be dead. Let me fix that for you.

They all start to shoot at Batman as he moves out of the way to the shadows. Black Mask and his 4 henchmen get back to back, until someone takes one of the henchman, making Black Mask shoot another grenade to where they took him. Later another figure took another henchman, as they look at the direction where the henchman went. Until Batman lands by another, swiping his legs and kicking him in mid air just to take a step back and grapple away. Black Mask shoots until Cassandra/Orphan appeared landing on top of a henchman and elbows it's head landing in the ground. Black Mask sees her and shoots at her but she maneuvers through the grenades just to punch Black Mask back, but he looks back seeing Knightcrawler who straight up kicks him to his limousine but the limousine was pushed back as well with that kick from him. Black Mask started to cough heavily after that kick. Batman started to walk towards him as Black Mask looks at him.

BM: I bet 50 grand that you were dead this time.

Batman: You lost.

BM: Always bet on Black.

The three look back and saw a lot more henchmen than what they thought. They started to shoot at them as Orphan and Knighcrawler grapple away and Batman threw a few batarangs just to also grapple away but to a truck landing on someone and later jumps to another henchman. Orphan was in the left side taking care of a few henchman and Knightcrawler who grappled landed by the truck, kicking one guy to a container until he sees people getting in the truck. Black Mask points the Grenade Launcher at Batman but out of nowhere a sai appeared impales the weapon. Black Mask looks at it as the Grenade Launcher explodes, burning Black Mask's face. He screams in pain until he manages to see none other than... Robin?

BM: Robin? Somebody kill this freaking kid!

A henchman in a mounted LMG started to shoot at Robin from the truck as Robin dodged every bullet. Knightcrawler dodges a knife and he just lifts him over his head and throws him to the ground cracking the ground a little. Batman punches one henchman, punches another, he sees another pointing a gun as he blitz and grabs his wrist making him shoot the air and he kicks him and sees the last one with a crowbar just to grab him and throw him off the container. He looks at the shooting and sees Robin.

Batman: Damian?

Orphan kicks a henchman back as she sees the truck and Robin. She follows the truck as she see Knightcrawler who also realized the shooting. He starts to run and surprisingly he was catching the truck pretty quickly... way too quickly. Batman glides over to the roof of the truck. He starts to get shot but he rolls back to the henchman in the LMG just to grab the ledge and enter the back kicking him back. Robin managed to get on the side, as Orphan jumped and landed where Batman was, as Robin sees her.

Robin: Who the hell are you?

Orphan looks at him and keeps moving forward to the driver as Robin follows. Knightcrawler who was catching up on foot managed to get to the back. He throws a batarang at Batman who catches it and slices him cheek with it and kicks him back. Knightcrawler passed the back and he leaps to the top with Orphan.

Knightcrawler: Don't have fun without me.

Orphan looks at him as a small smirk appeared under the mask as she keeps moving forward. They see that the truck was moving through a wooden wall.

First Heir of the Demon (Male Reader x DCAMU)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें