(Saga 4) Chapter 18: Where's Batman?

Scene starts after Y/N screaming. He was in the ground due to him have to pass out during all that fiasco. He hears a few knocks and hears a voice.

Woman voice: Sir are you all right?! Sir?!

Y/N: Huh? Y-Yeah I'm all right.

Woman voice: Do you want help?

Y/N: No no, I'm ok.

Y/N starts to get up as he looks at himself at the mirror, but something was kind of off, the red eyes, the veins they disappeared, he looked normal although, he might gotten a small amount of weird steroids, he looked a bit bulkier.

Y/N: Did I just bulk up or am I drugged?

He looked at himself as he opens to walk out of the bathroom still panting.

Y/N: What's happening to me?

Present
Thailand

The scene shows a ufc match, as Y/N was seated getting checked by his coach, he was also showing a new tattoo in his right shoulder.

Coach: *Siamese* Remember, focus on him, go for the ribs, that's his weakest and showoff with an uppercut... got it?

Y/N: *Siamese* Yep!

Y/N and his coach fist bump as Y/N gets up ready for the fight. Scene changes to Y/N blocking a left hook from his opponent and as he tackles Y/N but Y/N pushes him back and slams him to a wall.

Coach: *Siamese* Forget the uppercut, slam him like a champ!

A lot of people were heard cheering, as the scene shows Dick and Cassandra were moving by the crowd as they reached the cage and saw Y/N tackling his opponent.

Dick: Is it just me or he bulked up?

Cassandra: He did... bulk.

His opponent went to knee him but Y/N blocked and managed to lift him just to slam him straight in the ground knocking him down completely. The referee went to check on him as the cheers got louder, as Y/N spits his mouth guard to the ground and cracking his neck and lifting his hand in form of a punch as he smiled. Scene changes to Y/N in his locker room getting changed, until he slowly grabs something from the locker which was a knife and throws it back, as the scene moves to Dick and Cassandra at the entrance with the knife in the wall.

Dick: That was very close.

Y/N who was panting, frowns and closes his locker.

Y/N: What are you two doing here?

Dick: Good way to greet us, we haven't heard from you for a while.

Y/N: I was with Richard but I started my MMA career and look where I am now, 28-4.