(Saga 2) Chapter 5: Feather

3 months later

Y/N is shown walking in the cave with his Knightcrawler suit but without the mask talking to Michael from the phone.

Y/N: Look we'll talk when I get back.

Michael: *phone* Where you going?

Y/N: Going to help Dick with a few stuff.

Michael: *phone* At night?

Y/N: Dick hates working in day, he says he sweats like a pig and completely hates that plus he likes the night, especially if the moon is bright.

Michael: *phone* Weirdo... ok talk to you later.

Michael hangs the phone as Y/N sighs and looks at Bruce who was putting his Batman clothes but realizing the Batmobile wasn't inside the cave.

Y/N: You need to choose a better time to call my help, is stupid and ridiculous. Plus where's the Batmobile?

Bruce: Grand Theft Auto.

Y/N: Grand Theft Auto? What does the game has to do with... Damian? *Bruce nods as Y/N sighs* Go in the Batwing, I'll go in motorcycle.

Y/N walks to his motorcycle and puts his mask on.

(This is his bike but with black and the green is glowing blue)

Y/N revs the motorcycle and finds the Batmobile's location. Y/N drives away with Batman activating the Batwing and flies away.

Timeskip

The sound of Nightcrawler's bike was heard as he drives through the snow while he had a helmet in as well for double protection... don't as why.

Batman: I have half a mind to report you of Grand Theft Auto.

Knightcrawler: This reminds of the game literally. Damian if you find two black guys cursing each other and saying the N word please record it and send it.

Robin: *annoyed* Very funny, L/N. Plus I'd like to hear that call."Hello, police? My son stole the Batmobile." 

Batman: You find this amusing?

Robin:  A little. I called and told you two to meet me up here, didn't I?

Knightcrawler: Your father called me... I was going to have a chat with Michael, don't expect me appearing tomorrow for night work, I'm going to a dance club, ya'll.

Batman: *ignoring what Knightcrawler said* But what does a town that was wiped out by floods have to do with the children that have gone missing in Gotham?