(Filler) Chapter 25: New member

The door of a Japanese restaurant opens showing Y/N and Cassandra entering, as they see a long table in form of a circle with a few things in the middle and a gap for 4 people.

Y/N looks around and sees Michael and Janet seated, as the two walk towards them.

Michael: Took you a while, where were you two?

Y/N: Traffic. So why did you call us to come here?

Michael: Because I have an announcement. No we're not engaged if you're thinking that.

Y/N: I'm not thinking that.

Michael: You think a lot of things, I know you do.

Y/N: Not things out of place!

Michael: You've thought of a lot of things, accept it!

Janet and Cassandra starting a small argument as Janet looks Cassandra.

Janet: Can you control your boyfriend?

Cassandra: Umm... we're not... together.

Janet: Worth the try. So how does it feel to be with him.

Cassandra: Huh?

Janet: How do you feel like living with Y/N in the Manor, now that he isn't away in Hong Kong?

Cassandra looks at Janet and later looks at Y/N who was talking arguing still at Michael, as she smiled.

Cassandra: I feel... more happy than... usual.

Timeskip

Scene shows Y/N catching a small piece of shrimp from the Teppanyaki chef who threw it.

Y/N: That was awesome!

A few applauses including Y/N, Cassandra Michael and Janet were given to the chef who accepted it in a Japanese way. Most people got their plates including the 4 who started to eat.

Y/N: Back to the topic,  what was the announcement?

Michael: Hm? Oh that me and Janet are moving from Gotham.

Y/N: No shit. Where?

Michael: To UK, going to take college there, are you in college now?

Y/N: I'm planning later on, I'm a MMA fighter, 34-5.

Michael: Damn your keeping records.