Chapter 16: Targeted

Scene shows Richard who was closing the injury that Cassandra had, while Y/N was already bandaged.

Richard: So that was your father?

Cassandra nods looking down as Y/N gets up going to his room to pack his stuff.

Richard: What are you doing?

Y/N: Love to stay longer here master, but if Cassandra is more likely being targeted by David, we have to return to Gotham, to my territory, bringing war to Hong Kong would not be a good option. We need family, she needs family.

Richard: What do you plan to do?

Y/N: We make David pussy himself by bringing Bruce and Dick to the fight. Your help would also be useful, master.

Richard: I have a dojo to run, wish I could join you but I can't, just take care, ok?

Y/N nods and bows to him.

Y/N: *Chinese* Yes, master.

Richard who was still attending Cassandra smiles and finishes with her. Cassandra gets up and smiles, but looks down in shame.

Cassandra: *sign language* Sorry... for... trouble.

Richard: Is ok, it isn't your fault. As long as you don't lose yourself to the evil like your father, you're welcome here to visit me, Cassandra, so you know Bruce isn't your only family.

Cassandra smiles and hugs Richard who hugs back as the two back away, with Y/N and Cassandra going to their room to take the sleep and return to Gotham in the morning.

Timeskip

The scene shows Y/N and Cassandra with their respective clothes on walking away at 6am, they waited for a bus to arrive n their location which it did in a few minutes. They get in the bus, and the bus starts to move. Y/N already wrote to Bruce he was coming back. He looked outside the window of the bus as they end in another stop, Y/N and Cassandra had to make sure they're identities are hidden, so they had hoodies covering their face and also had to act as a couple, they were grabbing hands, if something goes wrong of course they even had disguises, Y/N had sunglasses like if he was blind and Cassandra had normal glasses and a short ponytail hidden.

 He looked outside the window of the bus as they end in another stop, Y/N and Cassandra had to make sure they're identities are hidden, so they had hoodies covering their face and also had to act as a couple, they were grabbing hands, if something...

(Like this)

They were sort of exaggerating but when it means business with the assassins, nothing is exaggerating. Y/N kept acting as a blind guy while Cassandra kept her hand enrolled with his. She was also looking everywhere in a silent way, until two guys sat in front of them in the stop as well four side in the other side and two more in the further back.

Y/N: *whispering* I count eight.

Cassandra nods as she stayed acting normal. Cassandra looked at the window seeing the buildings one last time showing a small smile. Cassandra gets back in her place, as she looks at the corner of her eye and sees that there were more than eight assassins.