Chapter 6: Who's the Orphan

Y/N was shown putting on a leather jacket over his white button shirt. He was wearing also black jeans and black shoes for parties. He saw the door open and saw Dick coming inside.

Dick: Sooooooooo... party night?

Y/N: Yyyyyyep. Gonna grab Michael and Jose gonna meet with Adriana and Janet and we'll enter the dance club.

Dick: You can enter a dance club?

Y/N: I'm 18, Jose is a year older than Michael and Michael is only 3 weeks older than me.

Dick: And the girls?

Y/N: Today is Adriana's birthday and Janet is 18 as well, yeah we'll be fine, trust me.

Dick: Ok, what are you gonna drive?

Y/N: Huuuuuuuh, the pick up? What else?

Dick: You know what? Never mind.

Y/N: Mjm... what are you hiding, Dick?

Dick: I'm hiding nothing!

Y/N: Everyone says that... you're sus.

Y/N walks away grabbing the car keys and walks away. Dick sighs after he left and looks in a bit of fear.

Dick: Hope he doesn't find out about his bike.

Y/N is shown walking outside Wayne Manor as he saw Bruce getting ready for dinner as Bruce looked back.

Bruce: Where you going?

Y/N: Dance club. Have fun with Samantha.

Y/N walked outside the Manor and saw his 4 door pick up and walked towards it. He got in it and drove away, just to call Michael who was with Jose waiting for him. Michael answers the call and Y/N starts the small conversation.

Y/N: Hey you two ready?

Michael: *phone* Mjm, were waiting.

Y/N: I'll arrive on 10 minutes, ok?

Michael: *phone* Yeah yeah, just hurry up.

Y/N: Ok.

Y/N ends the call and keeps driving, but what he didn't know was that he was being watched by a figure in a roof, the figure had a white costume but only his lower part were noticeable while the other was in the shadows. Y/N arrives in Michael's house and waits for him, until he sees a lean guy a bit smaller than him with jeans, shoes, a black shirt, a golden necklace and brown hair walking with a tall blond guy wearing a button shirt, tight jeans and running shoes. The brown haired guy enters and the blond in the back.

Y/N: *looking at both guys* Welcome guys to Uber. Where should I leave you both?

Brown haired guy: Gotham's new Dance Club for teens, Uber L/N.

Y/N: *with an english accent* All right, mate, enjoy the trip!

Y/N drives while the brown haired guy puts some music and the three take some photos while in the pickup.

Timeskip

(Starts music)

Y/N was shown to be in a seat with the brown haired guy being Michael, drinking non alcoholic stuff since is a teen dance club.

Y/N: I still don't get why are we here.

Michael: Is Adriana's birthday, we're celebrating it before we go in a yatch in 3 months. Did your father finally managed to buy it?