Chapter 20: Attack on Wayne Enterprises

Scene shows Batwoman leading the way in a broken bridge as she pointed it with a flashlight.

Batwoman: He threw me clear and saved my life. But before I could get back up here it blew apart.

Robin: And we're just supposed to believe that?

Batwoman: Believe what you want!

Robin: I don't trust her.

Knightcrawler: You don't trust her but you did trust Talon? Way to go.

Robin: Shut up.

Batman: Who was it? Who were Tusk and Firefly working for?

Batwoman: I don't know. But when I find out, I'll drop a note in your lunchbox.

Batman: If you're serious about hunting them down then we should work together.

Batwoman: Just because I wear this, doesn't mean I'm a part of your little cult.

Knightcrawler: If you you're not then take the damn emblem, Batman already had a grudge against you.

Batwoman frowns and glides away as Knightcrawler frowns back.

Robin: You two really have your way with women.

The scene changes with Batman and Knightcrawler driving away as Orphan puts her chin in Knightcrawler's shoulder.

Orphan: You think... Bruce's dead?

Knightcrawler: Cass I don't know, Bruce is a man full of surprises but there's no evidence he'a alive... and I 'm starting to give up on that he's alive.

Orphan: I don't... give up.

Knightcrawler: Yeah I know, I did hear he did try to be a good father to you and he has seemed to succeed at it. I know you miss him but we sometimes have to face the truth, and that's what hurts the most, the truth.

Orphan looks away as he moved her hands from his waist to his chest hugging him. Knightcrawler sighs as he puts his head on Orphan's which was still in his shoulder.

Robin: Do you think he's really dead?

Batman: I don't know.

Robin: You'd like it, wouldn't you... if he never came back? Then you get to keep that suit.

Batman in anger stops the car making a Tokyo Drift as Knightcrawler and Orphan saw that and he slid and drove back at them.

Knightcrawler: What the hell was that?

Batman looks at Robin in anger which for the first time, he was actually angry.

Batman: I've struggled for years to get out of Bruce's shadow, to build a life for myself as far away from his world as possible. And the last thing I want is to be wearing this damn thing!

Both Robin and Batman glare as Knightcrawler and Orphan hop off and walk to the Batmobile.

Orphan: Everything... all right?

Batman opened the car and sighs.

Batman: For now, Orphan.

Later the Batmobile showed a hologram screen from Alfred as the Knight Cycle also showed it. Both Knightcrawler and Orphan walked back towards it and looked at it.

Alfred: I've finally managed to locate Master Bruce's files on Batwoman.

Robin: How come I've never heard of her?

Alfred: She's kept a rather low profile.

Batman: Not low enough for Batman, I'll bet or even Knightcrawler.