(Filler) Chapter 24: Spoiler

3 weeks later

Y/N was in the Manor watching Breaking Bad. He leans back in the sofa until he hears a yawn and sees Cassandra rubbing her eyes.

Cassandra: What... are you watching?

Y/N: Breaking Bad, never seen it but Dick recommended to me. Little shocked your awake right now.

Cassandra rolls her eyes and sits by Y/N putting her head in his shoulder. He hears a growl and looks at Cass who had a hand in her gut.

Y/N: Wanna go for breakfast?

Cassandra looks up and later nods as the two walk away to get changed.

Timeskip

Y/N is shown driving the pickup with Cassandra in the front seat looking outside. They were hearing about attacks of a figure at night wearing purple, a figure named Spoiler. Spoiler has caught the attention of Bruce and Y/N.

Cassandra: Spoiler?

Y/N: New vigilante fucking around in the night. People these days are crazy, almost Joker level.

Cassandra: Should we... check around Gotham to find... her?

Y/N: Well as long as your with me, Bruce won't have a problem.

Cassandra smiles and nods but her gut growls again.

Y/N: Let's... get breakfast first, later with the big boys and later patrol.

Night

Orphan and Knightcrawler were a rooftop eating ice cream while looking around the city.

Knightcrawler: So you like this building... why?

Orphan points to a building as he saw a building but a Ballet one.

Knightcrawler: Ballet?

Orphan nods.

Orphan: I like... how they move... fighting... but without intention... with more... grace... happiness.

Knightcrawler: That's dancing for you, Cass. Is like an art performed by movement, some dances hold a story, some of them are for fame, happiness, I've even communicated by fighting and dancing is not that different to fighting, only less violent and graceful.

Orphan: You know... how to dance?

Knightcrawler: I do but not ballet, not my style.

Orphan smiles a bit under the mask looks again at the building. Until they heard shooting but way too random, as they look at each other. Knightcrawler and Orphan jumped to another building, as they reached their destination and they see Spoiler kicking a bit of ass. She gets grabbed from behind as a thug with a sword comes but she kicks him back and later she throws the thug holding her from the back over her shoulders and hits him with a baton. She looks back and sees more of them.

Spoiler: Well this is a big no no.

The thugs saw a piece of rubble land by their side and they look up seeing Knightcrawler land between them, creating smoke in the landing. Spoiler walked slowly towards the smoke as he heard the thugs screaming or grunting. A thug was throws from the smoke to a wall breaking it completely and she sees later Orphan drop and help Knightcrawler. The smoke disperse showing Orphan dropping a body and Knightcrawler throwing one to a dumpster.