Chapter 7: Training

Bruce was shown to be in a cinema in the mansion, watching a movie with Damian called Dickens, made in 1948. The two were eating popcorn until Bruce's phon rings and quickly answers to finish it fast.

Bruce: Hello?

Y/N: *phone* Bruce we have a small problem.

Bruce: Which is?

Y/N: *phone* There's a new assassin in Gotham. *shows him in the night by Wayne Tower* He's looking for me.

Bruce frowns and looks at Damian as Damain knew exactly the problem. The scene changes to the three in the batcave with Y/N without his mask looking at the computer scanning the sword Y/N brought.

Bruce: He wants you... why?

Y/N: The League... he is someone associated with it. Do you have a list with all League of Assassins members?

Bruce: No... we have to do it by skill, movement, etc. Did he say something valuable?

Y/N: Yeah... he has a daughter.

Bruce: Name?

Y/N: Don't know, he only said I could give her daughter a true challenge.

Bruce: What's his name?

Y/N: Orphan.

Bruce checks the in the computer for anyone using a codename Orphan. It takes a while as Y/N looks around and realizes Damian isn't anywhere around. Y/N frowns until he puts a hand in Bruce's shoulder.

Y/N: Damian isn't here.

Bruce sighs as he walks away with Y/N looking at the computer and smiles a little just to sit on it and sighs with a smile. The computer seems to have find a user with the name of Orphan.

Y/N: Let's see. *reads the computer and sees photos* This guy has been online for a while, let's see his bio. His name is David Cain, he's as old as Bruce, Assassin, currently not married or in relationship... weird, there's no sign of here saying he has a daughter... maybe adopted? Possibly. *looks at an owl feather* Bruce kept that... why?

He walks towards it and looks at it, he puts the feather to scan on why on hell Bruce kept the feather just for him to leave it scanning and go to take a shower and get a bit of sleep.

3 days later

It was now 3pm, Y/N was out of High School, walking away while still ignoring the little pain in his leg, from the stab. He walks to his pickup which luckily they brought it back to the mansion. He gets in and drives away from the school a little bored. He gets a call from Dick making Y/N sighs and answer.

Y/N: Yeah?

Dick: Can you arrive here early?

Y/N: Why?

Dick: I'm sadly going to babysit, Damian.

Y/N: Babysit?

Dick: Yeah... babysit, can you give me a hand?

Y/N: Why? You want me to help you after what you did to my bike.

2 days ago

Y/N was shown walking to his motorcycle for patrol, but he sees his motorcycle all broken and with the painting a bit off, he walked slowly as he holds his anger.

Y/N: *anger* Who... did... this!?

Y/N touches the motorcycle looking down, he manages to see a handprint in the handle just for him to scan it and manages to get the handprint... it belonged to Dick. Y/N grabbed the handle to the point he even twisted it in pure rage.