Chapter 10: Finding Batman

Y/N is in FaceTime with Jaime who was with BB/Garfield by his side.

Gar: Dude you get to have so much fun back with Batman and we have to wait for a mission from Kori or Dick.

Y/N: Is not fun, trust me. Batman just lost his Robin to a weird ninja from a cult.

Gar: Spooky, brah.

Jaime: So when are you returning to the tower? Waiting for that hangout.

Y/N: Is gonna take a while, I might return for a few days before my Graduation.

Jaime: Right, you're inviting us?

Y/N: Fuck why the hell I wouldn't? Is in a Yatch that Bruce is buying.

Jaime: Nice, hermano. What's the party going to have.

Y/N: The typical, food, dance music, parties before the graduation, etc. Is in only two months, so you two should be ready for it.

Jaime: Gar is already packing things... surprised he actually wants to go.

Y/N: Me too... *hears a few steps* Look we talk later, gotta help Dick with a few stuff.

Jaime: Ok.

They hang up as he looks back seeing Dick walking down to the living room eating a bag of chips.

Dick: Talking with the Titans?

Y/N: Uh huh. So where's Bruce.

Dick: Brucing around finding the Court's base, I'm going down to help Alfred, wanna come?

Y/N: Yeah I am.

The two walk down as they see Alfred looking a bit worried at the screen which was black.

Dick: Alfred?

Alfred: Master Bruce has found the Court's base, but the comms broke.

Y/N: He's with the Court? We gotta go and get him back.

Alfred: Why?

Y/N: The Court will do anything to turn Bruce against us, they're gonna invade his mind, make him see his greatest failures and nightmares.

Dick: Like Scarecrow?

Y/N: Worse. We have to get Bruce, now!

Alfred: What about Damian?

Dick: I'll find Damian, F/N will find Bruce.

Y/N nods as he suits up and drives away in his motorcycle quickly towards the sewer Bruce said the Court is supposed to be. The scene changes to Knightcrawler landing in the sewers looking around.

Knightcrawler: Alfred, I need eyes around here, tell me where Bruce went?

Alfred: *comms* Take a route to your right hand side.

Knightcrawler nods and runs to his right hand side following the current in the filthy water. He keeps running while still following the current and Alfred's orders. He stops after seeing a wall with a small misplaced brick.

Knightcrawler: I found it.

Alfred: *comms* Please be careful Master F/N, I don't want to lose contact with you too.

Knightcrawler: Don't worry, Al. I will be careful.

He pushes it and the wall slides. He walks in but not until sees smoke but it was sort of hard to see, as his mask eyes glow red and the mouth part of his mask becomes a bit tighter and makes sure the toxin doesn't enter his nostrils or his lungs.