Paint and Plaster

I woke up even earlier than yesterday but what kind of scared me was that Sian was up even earlier! She made me a cup of strong coffee (made in the kettle Alex bought yesterday) with a ginger biscuit, or two, or three. "Thanks Sian. You do know what time it is?" 

"Yeah it's nine thirty, I know right! I came to bed at eleven and you were already asleep, I think you went to bed at nine, I saw you with your headphones on and I took them off you because you were tangled in them. I copied you and wore mine, it turns out that the new beds are really comfy and the sound drowned out the nose. It's the best sleep I've had in ages and-"

"Okay I get the picture I’m glad you’re in a good mood." I smiled because I love it when people are happy, it makes me happy. That sounds so cheesy. “Where’s Alex?" I asked Sian. 

"She's gone out again today, I think she said something about the IMAX cinema, she got up at seven can you believe it seven!"  

"Yup I can she could always get up early."  

"Ugh morning people, come on then." Sian said.

I got up and into some old clothes because today was the day that we were painting, my Mum had lent us some painting supplies so we got started straight away. However within half an hour we were more painted than the walls Sian was a lovely blue and I was modelling an elegant crème. I did the middle of the walls and Sian did the outside because I'm so clumsy I tried to paint the bit near the skirting and I spilt paint on the floor so we had to text Alex to get paint stripper at which she was a bit angry because she thought she had got shopping out of the way yesterday. It took us eight hours to get it all done including toilet and food brakes, Alex came back around four o'clock with Chinese take-away (My second favourite, my first is pizza), I gave her the biggest hug ever. This is a recurring theme but I do love food. Then she helped us paint we had to go out for a bit while it dried as we were getting dizzy because of the smell.

It was nice to get out it gave us a chance to put make- up on I looked at myself in the mirror, I'm quite plain: I've got thick mousy hair that I normally pin up in a ponytail, simple features not particularly skinny or pretty just plain. The only thing I like is my lips they are full and rosy. I put a base coat of powder on; because I don't like foundation, outlined my eyes in black liner and mascara, and coloured my lips in cherry red, I like to think of myself as a chilled out but really I’m a control freak if I were any worse I'd have O.C.D (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder), I'm always wound up thinking what's next, Sian always says I need a calm man to help me unwind. But then I laugh and say I have never had a boyfriend what makes you think that I'll get a decent one anytime soon.

We decided to go out to eat I would pay because Alex didn’t have any more money and it would be nice to treat Sian. "Where do you want to go guys?" I asked, 

"How about KFC?" Sian proposed. 

"I was thinking more um... sophisticated, like not posh but more like a sit down and eat, not drive through. Do you get me?" I said. 

"I do, like Nandos?" Sian responded. 

"Yeah but I don't like Nandos." I said. Sian was gobsmacked.  

"You-Don't-Like-NANDOS!" 

"No, why?" 

"That's Niall's fave place to eat out!" 

"I know just coz I like him doesn't mean I have to like everything he does." 

"True, but still!"  

"Can we drop this please, what about Macy's?" Alex interrupted. 

"Yeah sounds good." Sian said with a smile. I agreed by smiling and nodding. "I'm sorry Charlie." 

"S'okay I never got round to telling you I guess, we have the most stupid spats!'' I added with a grin stretching ear to ear. She returned the grin with an equally large one.