Double Dating

"Charlie, hello? Morning." He sounded like a small child at Christmas; I smiled, "Morning." and stretched pulling myself to sit up. My arm really hurt I had totally abused it. Last night I did not care and today I would have to pay the price, my head however was feeling much better. "I smell food is someone cooking?" I said slowly opening my eyes to see a tray of orange juice and a McDonald's bag. "For me?" I grinned this was new I was never like this on a morning. Sian and Louis came in, "Someone's got the love bug." Louis said in a sassy voice they laughed; instantly my mood shifted. "Can I relax in peace please?"

"Wait did you too do anything last night?" Sian asked shocked. I can't believe it didn't cross her mind sooner.

"WHAT NO! Now please GO away!" They left giggling.

"Always leave them laughing." Niall said smirking.

We watched them leave then he turned to me. He crawled into bed and kissed my cheek. "Thank you, but you missed." He looked confused before I leaned in and pecked him on the lips, he blushed it was so cute. "So what did you get?" I opened it to see two breakfast McMuffins. He smiled,

"Thanks Niall this is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me, how many girlfriends have you had because you sure know how to treat one." I laughed.

"Not many one or two." We kept talking while eating. "Did you get yourself some juice?"

"No, I will get some later."

"Have some?" He took a couple of sips. I could get used to this.

I was right I LOVE, love.

We got up and dressed, I wore a Khaki coloured shirt buttoned to the top and shorts with tights. My hair was still straight so I only brushed it, then applied powder, mascara and lipstick. Niall borrowed some of Louis stuff. Then we all met downstairs.

"Hey guys." I smiled; Niall walked up to me and held my hand. "What are we going to do today? The weather is nice." Niall stroked his imaginary beard.

"Err, shopping? I could do with a new lippy." Sian proposed.

"I don't think the guys would like that." I thought.

"I like shopping!" Louis said.

"Yeah I could buy you something, to wear on the red carpet, maybe that's when we should introduce you to the fans and go public." Niall's blue eyes had a spark to them.

"Yeah great idea Niall! It's on Friday right?!" Louis shouted excitedly.

"WHAT!?" Sian and I yelled before jumping up and down dancing. The guys laughed.

"We need to tell the others though and Simon to see if it's okay." Louis commented standing next to Niall smiling at us. That stopped us. Simon...Simon Cowell.

"SIMON COWELL!" I was so exited it was all I could do not to scream it to the world. 'I'M GONNA MEET SIMON COWELL!'

"You want to be seen with me! At a movie premier?!" I was still surprised. "By the way which premier is it?" I was starting to calm down.

"Of course your worth it I love you! And I want to tell the world!" We all laughed as he opened his arms as far as he could stretch them and looked to the side. I ran to him and hugged him but he lost his footing and fell over we were laughing because we fell on top of each other, I kissed him on the tip of his nose. He lent on his elbows as I sat on his knee then he said, "Err what is the film Louis?" He asked.

"Sky fall." Sian was next to Louis,

"Oh my gosh! I've always wanted to be a bond girl!" She squeeled.

"NO! Your my girl!" Louis said to her. She giggled.

She was ecstatic. We were both beside our selves. As if! I'm not only dating Niall Horan our first proper date will be at a JAMES BOND MOVIE PREMIER! "Eeeeeeiiii I'm so excited!" I shouted jumping up and down again! Then started to sing I want making everyone laugh. "Hey could you drop us off to pick up some money and stuff first?"

Sian agreed by nodding, but the guys just looked clueless. "What?" Sian asked,

"You expect that we expect you to pay?" Niall said confused.

"Yeah. You paid for dinner last night."

"Seriously, how many millionaires are there in the room please raise your hand." Obviously only Naill and Louis raised their hands and I put my hands on my hips and stared at him unimpressed. Sian looked at me and tried, it failed miserably. She was never one to be angry or hold a grudge me however had been practicing from a young age. "I won't let you pay. It's not fair!"

"You know you're the first person to refuse a present from me, I want to!" Niall said taking my hand, "Aren't I meant buy my girlfriend gifts?" He kissed my cheek again.

"You know that that won't work." It was but I had to try. I huffed "Fine 1 item each."

"Deal!" He grinned at his accomplishment. I rolled my eyes. Then something hit me things were moving so fast. I meet Niall on Sunday. I hated him on Sunday until Tuesday. And I decided I loved him on Tuesday. Now I'm dating him. And now I wouldn't have it any other way. But the only thing that worries me, did he drop the 'L' bomb too early? Does it mean the same thing to him that it means to me? This is my first serious relationship and it is with Niall Horan I can't screw this up.

We went home anyway to pick up a bag of necessary shopping equipment, I take it very seriously. Make-up bag, purse, phone, tissues, what else umm, ah I went into my draw and got my camera. I've got to take some pictures no one is going to believe me. "Charlie!" Sian shouted.

"Yeah!"

"Err are you ready?"

"Yes I'm coming!" I walked into the room.

"Charlie we need to talk." Her sudden sincerity scared me. "Am I mad? Am I in a special home of something?"

"No...Why?" What the flipping flip! Where did this come from!

"Because all of this is crazy we are dating ONE DIRECTION! Is it weird I'm slightly scared?" Oh my gosh! She is right!

"We both need to calm down this is the first time we have properly talked since. Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"That we should totally both fan girl right here and let it all out?!" She didn't need an answer we both screamed jumped and did whatever crap we wanted for five minutes nonstop. "Right calm, calm," I breathed in then out twice "let's GO!" we shut the door and ran down stairs as fast as we could. We were going shopping.