Check List: 5/6

"Yes! It's Friday" I thought sarcastically I had set my alarm for nine in the morning so I could get up to go shopping and strip the paint off the floor. I did the floor first then woke Sian up to go shopping. We got dressed in our nice clothes and I straightened my hair and stencilled around my eyes and on my lips. I looked decent. Sian wore black skinny jeans and a navy blue and red chequered top and some black ankle boots. I stared at them. "You're thinking about those shoes aren't you?'' She questioned.

"Yeah, is it sad that I dreamt about them last night?'' I said laughing.

"Very!" She said laughing as well

"I'm such a dumb blonde!"

"One- you're not blonde literally and Two- you're the smartest stupid person I know!" We said still laughing. 

"Let's go!" We said at the same time. I drove to the outskirts of London as stuff was much cheaper and I spotted a Tesco’s we decided to make a chilli and boiled rice. We could make it tonight and warm it up when our parents got here. So we got rice, a tin of kidney beans, mince meat, some sauce in a jar (it's not cheating if you flavour it), veggies and various spices. Also we got some basic stuff. Fish fingers were on offer so we got loads to put in the freezer. When I say loads I mean it, we got a funny look off of the cashire. Sian paid with her card.

When we got home Alex was fast asleep on my bed; it's two in the afternoon. I bet it's from all her late nights and early mornings, I closed the curtains in our room and tucked her in. Then Sian and I started cooking I cut up the vegetables and Sian put the mince meat in a sauce pan to fry it before adding the sauce, veggies, and spices. We tasted it and it was great, we had a little bit on a plate and brought some in to Alex for dinner. We still had enough for six people, then we connected the Internet to the shared one for the apartment blocks, I would pay the landlord later as it included in the rent it just made it a little bit more expensive. Nevertheless it was cheaper than getting our own package deal stuff. The day came to a close and the sky turned an inky black and as I settled to sleep I went through the checklist mentally.

That's five out of six things on the list. 

-Get the Internet connected (Tick)

-Clean the paint I spilt on the floor  (Tick)

-Try out cooking in the kitchen (Tick)

-Plan meal for parents  (Tick)

-Buy dining table 

-See Sian's Auntie Anna(Tick)

It was four o'clock and I didn't know what to do about the dining table though I think we've done pretty well in the time that we've had. I think, I hope, that Mum will be proud of Sian and I.