It's not a Date? Is it?

What should I wear! "Niall are we going somewhere posh?" I shouted from my room.

"Yeah, but only if you want to."

"Okay I'll be as quick as possible, err." I ran outside after picking out a dress. "You go get changed in our room I will be in the bathroom!" I ran into the bathroom and hopped into the shower I pinned my hair up with great difficulty because it didn't need washing. Next Make-up, I applied a thin base of powder, ugh what about the huge bump on my head! I'll pull my fringe over it and put more powder on it. Then I put a thin line of eyeliner over each eye before adding some dark blue and silver eye shadow and finally filled my lips in with a matte nude colour. It looked decent enough. I still had my towel wrapped around me and stupidly I forgot Niall was there so when I walked into the lounge to find him staring at me I screamed at him "Don't look!"

"I'm not, I'm reading!"

"The magazine's upside down!" I glared at him.

"Shit!" He swore,

"No swearing in my flat!" I ran into my room while he laughed.

I decided to straighten my hair because I could do it quickly, and then combed my fringe over the bruise. I sighed before putting on matching bra and knickers then slipped on my dress (I had worn it to every special occasion since I was 16) and a black feminine blazer. Grabbed some old black high heels I could only just walk in but then decided against it and put on some black flat pumps. I checked my watch, half an hour, I'm proud of myself! I grabbed the door handle and stepped out.

Niall gasped.

Niall's P.O.V

She looked stunning! Her hair fell down her back like a long golden waterfall flowing down, she was wearing a navy blue and black dress that was fitted at the top and the bottom half was a simple skirt in the same material. Also she had a black velvety blazer and a matching small bag. I think it's called a clutch but what do I know about that sort of stuff. "What do you think?" She asked spinning around.

"You look- you look- beautiful."

Charlie's P.O.V

"You look- you look beautiful." Niall said to me he looked awe struck. Pink crept on to my cheeks.

"Thanks." I smiled at him and he smiled back. "You don't look bad yourself... But where is your tie?" I asked looking confused.

"I um can't err do it?" I saw it on the floor and started to tie it. "Harry does it for me." He smiled embarrassed. "You ready?" He didn't wait for an answer; he grabbed my right hand and headed towards the door. I locked it and then we raced downstairs and headed to Louis car. "So where are we going?!" I asked excitedly.

"Err I need the postcode so you don't know, it's a surprise!" He pulled out his phone and read it to me and I entered it into a Sat-Nav I found in the draw. I set off and we pulled up at a really expensive looking restaurant! "Here?!" My eyes widened and my mouth hung open.

"Yeah, is it too much?" He asked he looked down avoiding my gaze.

"Too much! Niall that is an understatement! You think I'm really worth this!" His head snapped up.

"Of course you are! Is that the only reason?"

"No there is the price as well." He started to laugh.

"Let me worry about that!" I parked the car and we walked outside hand in hand. "Reservation for Horan please." A red haired girl with a light dusting of freckles on her nose walked up to us and led us to a table for two. "Thank you." I smiled at her as she left to get the drinks menu, before turning to Niall "You reserved a table?"

"Yeah. When you were in the shower." He smiled.

"Niall this is fantastic and it's an Italian you listened to me! You make me feel special. You're a cool friend." It came out quickly.

"Umm yeah...huh friend." He looked disappointed I didn't understand. So I just continued.

"After I got mad at you I knew you weren't actually like that it just made me feel, feel, well like a stupid publicity stunt. I'm sorry for being so cold." I sighed. "I'm sorry I had to get that off my chest. I am really ashamed of myself..." He looked shocked at first but then his face softened.

"I like you too. You seemed loyal, brave and funny. A bit weird." We both laughed. "And I think we will be- we are good umm... friends Charlotte." We both smiled and looked down both embarrassed and flattered. "That was a little bit deep, I'm glad that's out of the way!" It went quiet then we both burst out laughing. Finally the waitress came with a menu. "Thank you, could we please have the food menu?"

"Sure I will go get it!" She replied.

"So what are you drinking?" He asked me,

"Err... I don't know what any of these drinks are I think I would prefer a beer!" We laughed.

"Yeah me too! Err I suggest the French one, I forgot it's name." When she popped back she swapped the menu for the food one and got our drink orders.

"So what to do?" I asked to break the silence.

"Umm... What about... 20 Questions we could learn more about each other?"

"I know all I can about you!" We both grinned.

"Okay then favourite colour?" He asked.

"Blue, since I was seven." I smiled.

"Blue or green can't decide."

"Cat or dog person?" Because it was my turn to ask. "I'm a dog person."

"I'm not cats all the way!"

"I'm allergic to them Niall, and they kill things."

"You really think that's gonna change my mind."

"No I just don't like them." I shrugged. "Your go!"

"Err fave food!"

"Like 'em all!" We laughed more. This continued until our food came and after dessert. I actually learned a lot about him. Like his favourite season was autumn cause he likes the colour of the leaves and when he was a child Greg had zipped him in a suitcase and left him there. We laughed a lot, I only had a glass of wine, but he had had had three. When it was time to leave he said to me, "I don't want this to end." He actually looked really sad.

"We can do it again sometime, I promise." He went quiet after that he stood up and held out my blazer to put on. We didn't talk at all. It was just silence until we got home and he walked me to my door. "Charlie?"

"Yeah?"

"I really like you."

"Err I really like you too Niall." Where is this heading? Uh oh.

"You don't get it!" He turned around agitated with his hands on the back of his head. "I like, like you." He grabbed my arms and stared into my eyes even Niall had to slightly bend down to be on my eye level. How could I have not seen this coming! All the signs were there! He wrapped his arms round my waist and pulled me closer to him. Before leaning in.