Duvet day

Loads of P.O.V's sorry if it's confuzzling x

*******************************************************

Charlie's P.O.V

"Hey Lou!" Sian tried to act cool but ended up almost squealing. He went to hug her and she strangled him before apologising, "Sorry, I'm just so exited!" Louis laughed.

"Hey Charlie how are you feeling?" He kindly asked me.

"Better, thanks for asking." I smiled at him.

"So ya ready to go girls!?"

"Yup." Sian said popping the 'P'.

We followed Louis outside and down the stairs. Oh sugar! I was face to face with a small but growing group of girls...and a few guys.

"Did you bring Paul?" I asked timidly hiding behind both Louis and Sian. Since the accident it turns out I had a new fear of crazy directioners. Louis answered me "No I don't think we need him, we're not due any photo-shoots or anything till Thursday." Sian put her arm round me for comfort. Louis spoke up again, "Come on, I will protect you." He did a muscle man pose and Sian giggled girlishly. Sian smiled at me as we continued downstairs, I tried to smile but it was crooked and fake.

"Aww it's okay Charlie," Louis looked at me with a pet lip and puppy eyes, obviously mocking me. I hit him on his arm and he hugged it and acted hurt. I avoided looking at the fans so my vision wondered to Sian. "You know you are almost as cute as Niall." Sian said out loud laughing with Louis. I tried to scowl at them but it hurt my head so I stuck my tongue out instead but they only laughed more.

We got into the car after Louis signed a few things and took a few photos. Louis drove and Sian sat in the front, they talked and I looked out the widow. In around ten minutes we pulled up at this huge set of apartment blocks. I gasped.

"Blooming 'el, it's mahusive!" Sian yelled.

"Yeah it's huge!" I seconded. We all walked in I felt like the smallest thing in the room, then Louis spoke up grabbing our attention. "Hey this way." We followed him into a lift, we walked to Louis flat he shared with Harry then into the lounge. It was absolutely amazing I spun around to look at it all, the place was huge it was all I could do not to go hug the ONE MILLION BILLION INCH TV! The decor was also great it was funky yet refined. "Interior designer?" I asked Louis. "Yeah." he said looking at the floor. Sian was staring at the television as well. My thoughts were interrupted.

"Hey! Do you girls want anything?" He offered. "Please! I haven't eaten in twenty minutes." Sian rolled her eyes at me.

"She is always hungry." So Louis led me to the kitchen with Sian close behind.

"Lou do you have any crisps!" I heard a yell from where we were heading. No, no, nononono! NO! It was an annoying voice. It was an Irish voice! As I walked in he dropped a plastic bowl looking as surprised as I felt. "What is he doing here...?" I asked trying to remain calm but it didn't work my teeth were set on edge grinding at each word I had managed to spit out.

"I'm here to get food."

"I KNOW that, I mean here in this house. Don't you have tweets to post?" I stated sarcastically.

"I'm here to watch a movie with MY band mate." He replied equally as annoyed.

"Why aren't you out with the other guys?" I asked.

"They're out with their girlfriends, but I don't NEED one." He emphasised the two words.

"Well errrrr... Me too. I guess." The conversation was between me and Niall because when I looked round Louis and Sian were gone.