Oh-no

I heard a noise, it was the middle of the third movie "Take this bird and it's broken leg we can nurse it she said, come inside for-" it was my phone the ringtone was Ed's song 'Little Bird', it was my favourite song on his album +. I blushed again and he laughed at me, this was unreal I could be my own genuine self and still have a musical sensation like me. Well at least I think he does. I looked at the caller it was my Mum. What does she want? It's ten to ten at night. I looked at them "Sorry I have to take this." I stalked out of the room trying to be quiet but I stubbed my toe "Shhhiii!" I whispered. Niall turned round and tried not to laugh, I glared at him then continued into the spare bedroom. "Hello Mum?"

"Hey Charlotte, I thought I'd call to see how you were doing."

"At ten at night?!"

"Yeah it's not that late, so how are you doing?"

"Great." I sighed.

"Oh I know that sound! Who's the lucky guy?!" Oh my gosh she is good! How the flip did she know?!

"Uhh no one." I was mentally hitting my head. Oh I was actually doing it but it was the back, of it as I was leaning against the creme wall. I would have known if it was the front. "Okay don't freak out and I'm not crazy or anything, but you know that band I've been fantasizing about since I was sixteen?"

"One direction?"

"Yeah well I'm dating Niall, the blonde Irish one."

"Are you sure?" She sounded worried. I laughed,

"Yes I'm sure."

"Okay Charlie I know moving to London is a lot of pressure and some girls can't take that, I need ot know you are okay. Are you sure it is this Niall guy? Are you using protection?"

"WHAT?!"

"Are you using protection?" She raised her voice slightly.

"Mum I'm still a-a furgeen." I mumbled.

"A what?"

"Don't make me say it." I begged. "Ugh a VIRGIN!" I whisper shouted emphasizing the word.

"Oh... well remember to stay safe." She said awkwardly.

"I will. I will." Then she started to talk and talk and talk. Blah blah blah! True love! Blah! Make sure he respects you! More blah! I have had the 'Talk' hundreds of times as I grew up. My Mum was open about everything. I didn't realize it but I started banging my head against the wall again.

"Okay Mum love you and I miss you." I actually did I can't wait until I can go to see her.

"Love you too. Muwah!" I can't believe she actually sent a kiss down the phone! Well that's my Mum for you. "Bye!" I hung up, then turned round to see Niall standing there Oh-no. "H-how long we're you standing there?" I was so embarrassed! A red rush soared through me I suddenly felt too hot. My mouth remained in a straight line but every second Niall's smile got wider and wider. "Long enough, did you really fantasize about me?"

"Maybe, okay yes." He laughed and came closer.

"So that was your Mum?"

"Yes." Rolled my eyes, "She is a bit um open about things and she knows everything about anything... Almost." He laughed,

"You actually love me." He stated in barely a whisper.

"Yeah, I mean yes I do. Why would you think otherwise?" We both blushed I looked up through my long eyelashes, "I love you." I did. I do. I love him with every part of my beating heart. Love isn't a word to be thrown around, you mean it. If you don't then you might aswell rip their heart out and shatter it into a billion ruby red pieces. We were standing still but in a single second we crashed into each other, I nuzzled my head into his neck inhaling his special scent sending a tingling sensation down my body. I breathed out my breath wobbled and tears silently streamed down my pink cheeks.

"Why are you crying?" He asked gently entrapping my hand in his grasp and holding it near his heart. I took a deep breath in and again it wavered, "Because I know it's not real, because I know I'm going to wake up any moment in a psychiatric ward, because things like this don't happen to girls like me." He kissed me deeply, seductivly, passionately. It made my knees turn to jelly and sent sparks down my spine. He pulled away; I didn't want him to.

"Did that not feel real?" My eyes stopped leaking and my heart was fluttering so fast that it was ready to burst any minute. His hand dropped leaving mine alone, I smiled at it then it slipped up to his neck and I kissed him again, it felt special, it felt perfect, it felt like I was meant to be here. His protective arms surrounded me holding me together. This time I was strong enough to pull away. "You know what I think?" Niall whispered to me.

"Why does this chick keep crying?" We both laughed quietly.

"No. I think you're scared of letting yourself be happy, you are not giving me all of you because you don't want to get hurt. I'm not going to make you do anything you don't want to, and all I want is for you to be happy. I wont stop trying until you are."

"Niall-" I was filled with so many different emotions. "I do love you. I love you with so much of my heart there is barely any left to love anyone else." We kissed again and then started to make our way back to the room.

"It's nothing to be embarrassed about." Niall said out of the blue on our way back to the room,

"What?"

"I fantasized about Cheryl Cole until I met you." I laughed.

"Well who wouldn't?" I giggled, as we walked into the room Louis was changing the disc and Zayn ambled into the kitchen presumably to get another drink. "What took you guys so long Harry asked, inuendo was written all over his face. "Niall was spying on me while I was talking to my Mum." They all raised their eyebrows, "What? I'm telling the truth." I stated, all the boys didn't believe me, but the girls took my word for it, from what I knew they were both really nice people. Danielle constantly had a smile on her face that always made you feel in a good mood, and I can't imagine Perry saying a bad word about anyone. We sat back in the same places, Zayn brought in a tray of CocaCola cans and I played with Niall's hair as his head was on my lap and within five minutes he was quietly snoring. I giggled and took a couple of pictures if him on my phone. However it didn't take me long to join him, I fell asleep half way through the last movie.