The Sleepover

We arrived at the apartment at around 4 o'clock apparently Louis and Niall agreed 6:00 with everyone. We also decided to watch the films at Louis and Harry's because it was the biggest flat. So how many people are coming? I thought, to myself in the car well 5 guys: Harry, Louis, Liam, Zayn and obviously Niall...and then there are the girlfriends: Me, Sian, Danielle, and Perry. Then last and not least (probably the best other than my Irish God) the guyfriend: ED SHEERAN!

So 10 people.

"What are you thinking about babe?" Niall said to me as we entered the door grinning,

"NOT funny." I glared at him as he laughed, I love his laugh and I couldn't help smiling. "Just don't call me it again...please." I gave him puppy eyes, I did amazing puppy eyes, they have served me well through my years at high school. It works best when I have my hair down, I nod my head low and look up making my eyes as big as possible through my eyelashes with a pet lip. "You really think that's gonna work with me Charlotte?" I continued, looking at him then laughed.

"Ya know you are the first person to ever resist that."

"It was almost working, okay then if you don't like babe what pet name should I use?" Pet names. I had only had one and it was from my Mum, she used to call me 'pumkin' I hated it.

"Err... I don't know what would you like to call me?" By this time Niall had followed me down the hall to the spare room we stayed in yesterday. I jumped on the bed and he came to sit next to me, we flopped back so we were laid down but our legs were dangling off the bed. "Hmm... How about... Kitten?"

"Oh I don't think so! I don't like cats remember."

"Ahh yeah I remember, I can't think of any more." He frowned.

"What about for you?"

"Um well the guy's sometimes call me Nialler, how about that?"

"Nah it's a bro thing I think. Why do I have to choose what do you think?"

"I don't have to think, I know that I love you. But I kind of like baby it feels natural. Do you get me?"

"Yeah. Yeah I do babe." We laughed and I rolled over on my side; he did the same. I kissed him in the lips quickly but softly then I sat up pulling him with me. "Louis?!" I hollered down the hall.

"Yeah!" He shouted back.

"You want us to bring all the pillows and stuff into the living room?!" I yelled.

"Sure!" He yelled, Sian ran up to us to help.

"Hey guys, don't go in Harry's room Louis told me not to touch anything."

"Kay." So we started to take stuff into the living room. I pulled off the duvet and put all the pillows and sheet in the middle before bundling them up and dragging them into the room. Niall went to his flat with Sian to bring more stuff down. Leaving me and Louis to blow up the mattresses, "Do you have a hair dryer Lou?"

"Nah they're self inflatable."

"What?!" To me this was a breakthrough, you would roll them out then twist this round thingy and it would blow up itself! I ran around the room doing them all leaving one to show Sian. I hadn't realized it but Niall and Sian were in the room while I was jumping around I looked up to see them both smirking "These-are-amazing!" I emphasized each word then did the last one, there were two singles and a double, two huge couches and one small one. Leaving two people on the floor oh never mind. So we set everything up piling the movies and making a small stack of snacks where Niall and I were sitting. Then 5 different take away menus and Louis' iPhone. Ready. "What time is it?"