Sian+Louis

Charlie's P.O.V

"Arghhh, huh aahh." I had been wailing all night, I kept waking up thinking it was all a dream because it was all so surreal and exaggerated. To be honest it sounded like a bad Fan Fiction. But then I would feel the pain in my head, I usually sleep on my left side and I couldn't lean on my arm so that only made me restless. The painkillers wore off around one in the morning and for Sian's sake I got up and controlled my complaining. Dad called about an hour after we got in he chatted to me and I told him not to tell mum, he agreed because we both knew what she would be like if she found out I made myself a cup of tea, and sat on the floor, not having anything to do I let my mind wander. Obviously it led to me thinking about the one and only One Direction, first I thought about Sian and Louis. How anyone could see that they were two pieces to a puzzle that they were made for each other, that they were both crushing hard on one another. I always knew that. Since I became a fan and started to watch their videos like crazy. Every directioner knows how strange and funny Louis is, my favourite is the video is one of their video diaries where Louis wrapped himself in duck tape.

Sian had done the exact same thing about a month earlier I was helping her family clear out the garage of things to sell to put money into helping us move but we both have the tendency to be distracted, she wrapped it around her wrists like metal bracelets and some on her forehead. When I turned round I Laughed so hard that I was kneeling on the floor. "I'm wonder woman here to get my superman!"

"Sian that's duck tape!" I shouted through the laughter. She ran round the room, even now there was a smile pulling at my lips. When I had to get it off I had to calm her down. "One.. Two... THREE!" I pulled the one off her forehead and she frowned and looked a little bit constipated then just went "Oww...that actually really hurt."

"Well it wasn't going to tickle!" I giggled. She held her wrists out, then held her head back extending them as far away from her body as possible as if it would make a difference. I braced myself and ripped them off at the same time "Oh my golly gosh JEBUS FUDGE NUGGETS Jeeeehhhyaa!" She shouted some rubbish. I tried not to laugh. So yeah I think her and Louis are perfect for each other.

Then my mind took me to a certain Irish celebrity. I don't want to think about this... But when I don't want to think about something my brain practically screams it at me. Niall, Niall, Niall, Niall! NIALL! NIALL!!! "Ugh..." I hit my head with my hand in frustration before I remembered about the bruise on my head. "Shhiiitttt!" I whisper shouted. I hate swearing. I got mad at myself, I'm so stupid why would a famous celebrity like plain old me. I was happy for Sian but I couldn't help feeling jealous Louis was lovely and they had a 'real connection' from what I could see.

"Chaaarrrliiee? Good morning." Sian shook me gently to wake me up.

"Mmm... I smell bacon and coffee." I took a deep breath and sighed it out, I had fallen asleep on the floor and my whole body was stiff. I sat up and stretched my arm, "What time is it?" I asked.

"Too early, that job interview is today I woke you up to see if you were up to it. But then I saw you on the floor and started to make bacon sandwiches here, I thought it would make you feel better with yourself."

"Thanks Sian you're an amazing friend." I gave her a hug with my good arm. "You should go I think I'm gonna stay, sorry." I felt guilty to leave her on her own; neither of us had ever been to an official job interview, sure we had had jobs before but nothing like this.

"Don't apologize I'll be fine." She gave me a warm smile before going to get ready. I was left to eat my sandwich and drink my coffee. I ate it quickly. I was very hungry, well then again I always am. I yawned and got up off the floor then walked into the bathroom to pee. "Charlie. I need to get ready!" Sian yelled from behind the door.