Last First Kiss

Sian's P.O.V

We all went inside, Louis wandered with me to the living room. We were still holding hands; he turned to look in my eye. "You know you are really pretty." He was staring deep into my eyes so he didn't see me blush. I looked up to him and before we knew it our worlds collided, our lips moving toghether perfectly. I was shocked of how good it felt this wasn't my first kiss but as sure as hell was the best. It was the fiercest feeling, but a gentle touch. His tongue was begging for entry he licked my lower lip but just as I was about to deepen the kiss, there was a fit of laughter from the side of us.

"Sorry, sorry!" Niall and Charlie had walked in on us.

"CHARLIE!" "NIALL!" We both shouted at them at the same time. I could feel the anger radiating off me they ruined one of the few perfect moments in my entire life!

Charlie P.O.V

Oh my gosh! I was not expecting that! Niall and I walked sheepishly to the sofa. Excuse me REAL Leather humongous beast of a seat! And sat down with a huge pile of food! They looked down on us like disapproving parents then something caught Louis attention.

"He is sharing... food... With you?"

"Yeah why?"

"No reason." Louis was genuinely startled. Niall blushed. Then Sian and Louis went to the pile of blu-rays. I kicked my feet up and put a pillow on Niall's lap before laying on it. "What are we gonna watch guys?" I asked.

"Err... Horror!" Niall said.

"Sorry I don't think so, I don't do horror or death or blood or gore!" I replied quickly looking up at him.

"Come on Charlie I will protect you!" Niall announced.

"Cliché much!" I complained.

"How about The Possession?" Louis suggested. And obviously Sian was all for it, so was Niall, I had to agree. Sadly.

Half way through the snacks I was dead scared. "I preferred Scary Movie." I whimpered from Niall's shirt. I was clinging to him for dear life. I didn't want to watch it at all. Plugging my ears and squeezing my eyes tight I eventually fell asleep.

When I woke up Niall was stroking my hair. I took it down to cover my eyes because of the movie. I liked it. It was soothing; I yawned and stretched my good arm. "Hey." Niall smiled at me. And I smiled back.

"Hey, I'm hungry." He laughed at me "Where's Sian and Louis?" He pointed to the next sofa. And I sat up an looked they were entwined together asleep, they looked so cute. "I'm gonna get a picture!" I whisper shouted. It was dark outside so I presumed it was late. I picked up my iPod and took a few pictures. Niall came up behind me. "You wanna go out to eat?" He asked. "Just you and me?"

"Sure where do you want to go?"

"Err. Nandos?"

"No I don't like it. We could-"

"You-don't-like-NANDOS?"

"You know that's the first thing Sian said to me when she found out? It's not a big deal I like Mexican but I prefer Italian."

"Okay I will forget you ever said that." I laughed. "If I drop you off at your house to get ready then we could decide." He suggested.

"Sounds good, but what places are open at 8 o'clock, oh it's only 8 o'clock well that solves that problem. Let's go." I grabbed my bag and keys. Then Niall ran up stairs and took a tuxedo and Louis car keys, "Will he be okay with us using his car?!"

"Dunno maybe?" I laughed but inside I was slightly worried.

"Wait you can't drive!" I commented. "Ugh I will cause I can! This is so irresponsible." I laughed. We jumped in and I started the engine not after leaving a note for them to wake up to. When we got to the apartment I went to my room to get ready and plan an outfit, this was gonna be great.